Great to be BACK at the footy!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Great to be BACK at the footy!

Hi Folks!

I know the result was not the one we wanted, but I really enjoyed last Friday evening at the footy. Meeting up with my dear pal Tom for our ritual pre game beer and chat, stopping to have a chat with other pals in the Social Club, and then being part of a huge crowd enjoying a cracker of a game! Life's good! (don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise!)

Go Saints! (To hell with the rest!)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Winmar
Club Player

Re: Great to be BACK at the footy!

I can't wait to get down for a game over Easter. I wish I could do it every week.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

I loved being back at the footy. I don't Collingwood supporters though however, having said that, the dead-set d**khead St Kilda supporter next to us was embarrassing.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Yeah it’s great I always look forward to the first game with so much hope but again I don’t even look forward to seeing the second game , i’m actually scared to watch the next game 😞

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

The Fireman wrote: Wed 23 Mar 2022 3:45pm Yeah it’s great I always look forward to the first game with so much hope but again I don’t even look forward to seeing the second game , i’m actually scared to watch the next game 😞
Come on Firey, get out from under the bed! You can't stay there forever. :D

Saint supporter since '62
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Wed 23 Mar 2022 7:44pm
The Fireman wrote: Wed 23 Mar 2022 3:45pm Yeah it’s great I always look forward to the first game with so much hope but again I don’t even look forward to seeing the second game , i’m actually scared to watch the next game 😞
Come on Firey, get out from under the bed! You can't stay there forever. :D
:D Yeah I got out it’s actually scarier under the bed

I’m not going for the closet in case I have to come out of it
But seriously I’m not really looking forward to this season at the moment

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote: Tue 22 Mar 2022 9:45pm I loved being back at the footy. I don't Collingwood supporters though however, having said that, the dead-set d**khead St Kilda supporter next to us was embarrassing.
There was a group of young male Saints supporters in the general admission area behind us, who were absolutely disgraceful. So much so that in the end the Police were called and they were all kicked out. I tried to reason with them but they were obviously too intoxicated.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Impatient Sainter wrote: Wed 23 Mar 2022 9:00pm
Jacks Back wrote: Tue 22 Mar 2022 9:45pm I loved being back at the footy. I don't Collingwood supporters though however, having said that, the dead-set d**khead St Kilda supporter next to us was embarrassing.
There was a group of young male Saints supporters in the general admission area behind us, who were absolutely disgraceful. So much so that in the end the Police were called and they were all kicked out. I tried to reason with them but they were obviously too intoxicated.
Pity is some of them are probably are responsible for the outrageous crap posted on here.