Reserve Bay Membership Tickets for first 3 Home Games- Seats are Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Reserve Bay Membership Tickets for first 3 Home Games- Seats are Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today)

Note :
If you have Reserve Bay (ie not Reserved Seats) Membership on Level 2 Tickets for the first 3 Home Games became Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today). You have to reserve a seat still (ie cannot just turn up on match day).

My email was only sent out on this at 11.30PM last night, and my wife never received one at all. So you may not have received your email, or checked your email.

You can find your Barcode Membership number to book in Ticketmaster with in your Membership Account, look for the Tab at top left.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: Reserve Bay Membership Tickets for first 3 Home Games- Seats are Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today)

saintsRrising wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 11:42am Note :
If you have Reserve Bay (ie not Reserved Seats) Membership on Level 2 Tickets for the first 3 Home Games became Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today). You have to reserve a seat still (ie cannot just turn up on match day).

My email was only sent out on this at 11.30PM last night, and my wife never received one at all. So you may not have received your email, or checked your email.

You can find your Barcode Membership number to book in Ticketmaster with in your Membership Account, look for the Tab at top left.
What do i do if i have a reserve seat?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Reserve Bay Membership Tickets for first 3 Home Games- Seats are Bookable from 11AM 1st March (Today)

FIIK

saintly
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 2:30pmFIIK
what does that mean?

i was asking a serious question

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Surely I'm not the only one who got an email.

"If you haven't already, download the Saints Official App and log in to your St Kilda membership account to view your barcode each home game. Step by step instructions to access these can be found herehttps://resources.saints.com.au/aflc-st ... =16648193 .

Once you can view your ticket in the app, select 'add to wallet' to ensure it is ready to go on gameday.

Please note, you will only be able to access the barcode of the upcoming home games, 72 hours prior to each game. We will send you a reminder once your barcode is ready to view within the app.

Accessing my mobile membership if I do not have a smartphone:

If you don’t have a smart phone to access your ticket, please contact the Saints Membership team on 1300 467 246 or via membership@saints.com.au so an alternate method of collection can be organised for the upcoming season.

Alternatively please request a call here and one of our friendly Membership Team staff members will be in touch."

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 2:51pm
saynta wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 2:30pmFIIK
what does that mean?

i was asking a serious question
I gave you an honest answer.

FIIK is short for f***ed if I know which is the truth.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 1:55pm
saintsRrising wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 11:42am Note :

What do i do if i have a reserve seat?
This was for reserved bay ticketholders to be allocated a reserved seat.

If you have a reserved seat already, well you are already allocated.

I don't know why they are enforcing it on the reserved bay members, as I don't think GA Members have yo have a reserved seat (though they can upgrade to book one if they wish to.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 3:07pm Surely I'm not the only one who got an email.

"If you haven't already, download the Saints Official App and log in to your St Kilda membership account to view your barcode each home game. Step by step instructions to access these can be found herehttps://resources.saints.com.au/aflc-st ... =16648193 .

Once you can view your ticket in the app, select 'add to wallet' to ensure it is ready to go on gameday.

Please note, you will only be able to access the barcode of the upcoming home games, 72 hours prior to each game. We will send you a reminder once your barcode is ready to view within the app.

If you don’t have a smart phone to access your ticket, please contact the Saints Membership team on 1300 467 246 or via membership@saints.com.au so an alternate method of collection can be organised for the upcoming season.

Alternatively please request a call here and one of our friendly Membership Team staff members will be in touch."

For Reserved BAY (as opposed to Reserved Seat or GA ) Members they still need to do what I posted above. Once this is done the steps you posted can then be done.

Brunswicksainter
Club Player

Always been an AFL member, but scaled back to GA saints membership this year as I don’t go to many games anymore. Was wondering what the chances are of me getting into the pies game if I just rock up and sit somewhere in GA? Never had to consider this before, will there even be capacity to let GA members in without upgrade? Is this normally the case with games like this.

Brunswicksainter
Club Player

Also I have multiple memberships on the one account for my whole family and at the moment and there is no way to differentiate which one is which. This is problematic as some are are 3-game memberships.

thefatdork
Club Player

Brunswicksainter wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 7:18pm Also I have multiple memberships on the one account for my whole family and at the moment and there is no way to differentiate which one is which. This is problematic as some are are 3-game memberships.
I have the same issue - so I rang the Saints membership line and they told me which family member each bar code belonged to. They were helpful but I was on hold for about 20 minutes.
Can’t see why they can’t include the name along with the barcode in the email.
Have now reserved seats for the Saints v Pies match.
Go Saints!
TFD

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

No wonder i'm not going to the footy anymore, sounds like a load of farkin around just to attend a football match.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 6:30pm
kosifantutti wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 3:07pm Surely I'm not the only one who got an email.

For Reserved BAY (as opposed to Reserved Seat or GA ) Members they still need to do what I posted above. Once this is done the steps you posted can then be done.
I was posting that for the posters above me who couldn’t and still can’t work out what to do if they have a reserved seat.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote: Tue 01 Mar 2022 9:09pm No wonder i'm not going to the footy anymore, sounds like a load of farkin around just to attend a football match.
Exactly
Had a membership nearly 30 years.
You sort it out once at the start of the year and your done .
Now you have to piss fart around each week
It would be easier to just get a ticket at the gate .
And I love some of the Bull S 💩 in the email
No plastic cards better for the environment blah blah blah
Remember when the memberships were made out of durable cardboard .
Friends of mine , a couple . Members since the dark days of the 80s , didn't join last year. Instead spent the money on foxtel. So much easier

In red white and black from 73
St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

I really like the idea of the reserved bay, but jesus it's a hassle when it comes to getting tickets.

My household has 2 reserved bay members and one GA member. We all want to upgrade to a reserved seat for Round 1, but there's no way to book them together. I can get a reserved seat in the reserved bay for those 2 members, and I can upgrade the GA member to any seating category I want, but as soon as I try to add them together, Ticketmaster throws up an error and I can't book anything.

My only option to get 3 tickets together is upgrade the 1 GA member and pay full price for the 2 other tickets.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

St Chris wrote: Wed 02 Mar 2022 9:21am I really like the idea of the reserved bay, but jesus it's a hassle when it comes to getting tickets.

My household has 2 reserved bay members and one GA member. We all want to upgrade to a reserved seat for Round 1, but there's no way to book them together. I can get a reserved seat in the reserved bay for those 2 members, and I can upgrade the GA member to any seating category I want, but as soon as I try to add them together, Ticketmaster throws up an error and I can't book anything.

My only option to get 3 tickets together is upgrade the 1 GA member and pay full price for the 2 other tickets.
It used to be easy to go the footy but the new AFL motto, "if there's a harder way to do it, then we'll find it " has soured the whole experience.

That's why i have Foxtel.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Kosi, what is this "wallet" that you need to add a ticket to ?

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

When you get your barcode, there should be an option to “add to wallet”. This allows you to access the ticket without unlocking the phone and opening your app. That’s how it works with Apple at least.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

What a load of rubbish.
Who wants to go through all that garbage to go to the footy.
I bought my memberships just give me the tickets.

Update - got my tickets sorted out for our home games in Rounds 1,3 and 5 from Ticketmaster, but Ticketek website won't allow me to purchase my rightful away entitlements to the MCG for the game against Hawthorn in Round 4.
Are they available or not?
I have had some bad experiences with claiming my rightful tickets at the MCG last year. To cut a long story short I wasn't able to despite being entitled to them. Has anybody on here got their tickets for the round 4 game yet as an away member?

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

I got the email, but as usual, Ticketek is the big issue for me. I get an email with my barcodes saying I can access a link for the away game at the G versus the Hawks, and select my tickets I have already bought as part of my H&A membership - except Ticketek won't play ball. I cannot select any seats as it doesn't throw any up.
I had this same problem last season and the club didn't help me, which was disappointing because it makes going to the G very difficult now.
And now they say to go to away games I have to have a MySaints App on my phone. Why?
It is so not user firendly - and I use technology every day in my profession and am under 55 - so if it is difficult for me, how hard must it be for other people whi are older and not tech savvy?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 9:41am

I got the email, but as usual, Ticketek is the big issue for me. I get an email with my barcodes saying I can access a link for the away game at the G versus the Hawks, and select my tickets I have already bought as part of my H&A membership - except Ticketek won't play ball. I cannot select any seats as it doesn't throw any up.
I had this same problem last season and the club didn't help me, which was disappointing because it makes going to the G very difficult now.
And now they say to go to away games I have to have a MySaints App on my phone. Why?
It is so not user firendly - and I use technology every day in my profession and am under 55 - so if it is difficult for me, how hard must it be for other people whi are older and not tech savvy?
Impossible mate, just impossible.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

I had a look and under the membership tab a number of home fixture and a tab for todays game came up. I looked and it said my tickets are booked and I can save them to my phone. Problem is I didn't ask or want them. Seems to be no option to cancel them.

If that's how easy it is, it's no drama but what a waste, if I've ordered them and can't cancel them.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 10:55am I had a look and under the membership tab a number of home fixture and a tab for todays game came up. I looked and it said my tickets are booked and I can save them to my phone. Problem is I didn't ask or want them. Seems to be no option to cancel them.

If that's how easy it is, it's no drama but what a waste, if I've ordered them and can't cancel them.

Today is a practice game. So it is a bit different.

Unless you booked a reserved seat for this specific one off game, then as all members gain free GA entry all will have been issued a GA Ticket.

As with any GA Ticket, when a seat has not been reserved or upgraded to guaranteed entry ( =$5 for this game to do so), admission is not guaranteed. You just tur up and if there is space they will let you in.
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 10:55am If that's how easy it is, it's no drama but what a waste, if I've ordered them and can't cancel them.
So as above will not be a waste.

All Essendon and StKilda members will have access to GA (if not upgraded). If all went would not get in, but most likely will be well under capacity.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 10:55am I had a look and under the membership tab a number of home fixture and a tab for todays game came up. I looked and it said my tickets are booked and I can save them to my phone. Problem is I didn't ask or want them. Seems to be no option to cancel them.

Home fixtures don't seem to be the problem.
The problem is away fixtures, particularly at the MCG when tickets are accessed through Ticketek. And my gripe, and I will raise this with the club on Monday, is that as an away member I have bought tickets already as part of the H&A memberships. That arrangement is between me, my family members, the St Kilda Football Club, the AFL and the MCG. These third parties should just allow me access to my rightful tickets.
Now, as I understand it, the Hawthorn match tickets for H&A members have become available? If there is somebody on here that can verify that, it would be much appreciated.
Now, If that is the case I want what is mine. If the ticketing system is too complicated, or tickets are not being released all at once, then I have a real problem with that.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote: Sat 05 Mar 2022 2:29pm

Home fixtures don't seem to be the problem.
The problem is away fixtures, particularly at the MCG when tickets are accessed through Ticketek. And my gripe, and I will raise this with the club on Monday, is that as an away member I have bought tickets already as part of the H&A memberships. That arrangement is between me, my family members, the St Kilda Football Club, the AFL and the MCG. These third parties should just allow me access to my rightful tickets.
Now, as I understand it, the Hawthorn match tickets for H&A members have become available? If there is somebody on here that can verify that, it would be much appreciated.
Now, If that is the case I want what is mine. If the ticketing system is too complicated, or tickets are not being released all at once, then I have a real problem with that.
What a pain in the ass this new system is, i loved going to the footy every week for an eon but from now on i'm just going to watch the games on Foxtel, there are NO ticketing nightmares with that solution. :lol: