Anyone see this???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Re: Anyone see this???

shanegrambeau wrote: Fri 30 Jul 2021 7:58pm
mad saint guy wrote: Fri 30 Jul 2021 7:07am Coffield's strength used to be his ability to cut angles, break the lines with his pace and deliver lace out. This year he has been more of a poor man's Sean Dempster - a third tall defender with average ball use and no run.

I'm hoping that this is a necessary development year for him where he focuses more on his defensive game to become more balanced. It also seems like he hasn't reached full fitness due at any point due to injuries. I still have him in my starting 18 for 2022. I also hope that the club isn't trying to make him bulk up too much - I really like his ability to play on gun small forwards and beat them in the air, but if he bulks up and loses mobility that won't be possible any more.

My preferred starting defensive 6 next year (unless we land a new CHB):

B: Paton, Howard, Wilkie
HB: Coffield, Battle, Sinclair
It’s Friday so I’m gonna hype it….
I think Highmore is gonna be better …better than perhaps even Wilkie. He’ll be a starter in the 22, somewhere. He reminds me of a Wakelin.
If Highmore does become a Wakelin clone will the Saints Trade him to the Colliwobbles ? :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
groupie1
Club Player

Re: Anyone see this???

This needs to be put into perspective: Trout was a woeful recruiter

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga