Joffa Burns

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Joffa Burns

Lenny and Banger, I'm hoping.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

where are ya Joff

times up

out with Con in with Joff

thats a stronger lineup

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Tue 02 Oct 2018 1:37pm where are ya Joff

times up

out with Con in with Joff

thats a stronger lineup
Right here ya ol' rat :wink:

Nice to know my greatest contribution to the forum is getting suspended :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

....those goats that scream and bleat
take heed :!:

Seeya
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

To the top wrote: Wed 26 Sep 2018 9:55am Interesting

I have received a stream of warnings for “baiting” when I call out the fornicated morons polluting this Forum to the level of making it dysfunctional and to be avoided, confirmed by those who obviously had some pertinent information but who longer contribute, starting from Saintbrat

What I now learn is that this is because of complaints - a process I was unaware of

The Forum should be discontinued

It is of no value
Had a really good chuckle at this TTT.

Can’t say I agree with much you post and I acknowledge you the same with me but this is on the money.

But we don’t revert to the complaints button as life is about giving as good as you get. Perhaps others are still waiting for their plums to drap :wink:

Don’t get the saintbrat situation, how could anyone have an issue with saintbrat? The least argumentative poster in the history of saintsational.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
stonecold
SS Life Member

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 02 Oct 2018 9:57pm

I have received a stream of warnings for “baiting” when I call out the fornicated morons polluting this Forum to the level of making it dysfunctional and to be avoided, confirmed by those who obviously had some pertinent information but who longer contribute, starting from Saintbrat

What I now learn is that this is because of complaints - a process I was unaware of

It is of no value

Can’t say I agree with much you post and I acknowledge you the same with me but this is on the money.

But we don’t revert to the complaints button as life is about giving as good as you get. Perhaps others are still waiting for their plums to drap :wink:

Don’t get the saintbrat situation, how could anyone have an issue with saintbrat? The least argumentative poster in the history of saintsational.
Oh Joff, you really have crossed to the Dark side!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Tue 02 Oct 2018 10:06pm

It is of no value

Come on LF, tell me how many times you have hit the complaints button 😀

stonecold
SS Life Member

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 02 Oct 2018 10:15pm
stonecold wrote: Tue 02 Oct 2018 10:06pm

It is of no value

Come on LF, tell me how many times you have hit the complaints button 😀
I get in trouble for not hitting it and offering to hit others, barking up the wrong tree there!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯