I hate Melbourne

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Re: I hate Melbourne

How good is their midfield....

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
chico2001
Club Player

The top 4 sides have very good midfields and an elite player in the mix...Martin and Gawn e.g even GWS finished 5th have 5 good ones and more on the way. This is where you have to be to get top 4 . Only North Melbourne had a weakish midfield but still made the 8 mainly playing to their strengths and a good game plan. Melbourne's midfield has a good mixture of speed and strength in close, they can all bust a pack and tackle hard,Most of them are about 6 ft. Jones plays on the wing now and he would be the shortest.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Three.... maybe four elite's in Melbourne's midfield now.
Gorn, Oliver, Brayshaw and fkn Viney.

You would trade almost anyone on our list for one of that bunch.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
AeonFlux
Club Player

Re: ffs!!! i flowering hate flowering melbourne & their flowering soft&#@% supporters

Gordo' wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 9:56pm then there's their flowering dodgy coach. :evil: was mentioned in the same dispatches as 'drugs' when at flowering adelaide. had the flowering melatonin (or whatever it was called) vanity flowering injections along with those soft&*#@s tirdy and the bummer's admin' guy who jumped ship and went to sandy. :roll: only thing is, that stuff is illegal to use if one was an athlete. unlike the other two flowering arse-clowns, flowering slime-on no-win was still playing footy in a local league, ffs!!! yet, there were no wada repercussions... :o should have been banned from all footy involvement, ffs!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

That intel' is confirmed.
Goodwin was among five Essendon staffers who reportedly admitted to the AFL and Australian Sports Anti Doping Authority investigators they had received injections and oral supplements by the program’s designer, Stephen Dank. Goodwin was never charged or penalised.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... 3669fa08e8
There's one thing Monacians and Bregnans can agree on. We all hate bloody down-hill skiing Melbourne, their so-called 'supporters', and their artificially tanned coach. :evil:

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: ffs!!! i flowering hate flowering melbourne & their flowering soft&#@% supporters

AeonFlux wrote: Fri 21 Sep 2018 7:36pm
Gordo' wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 9:56pm then there's their flowering dodgy coach. :evil: was mentioned in the same dispatches as 'drugs' when at flowering adelaide. had the flowering melatonin (or whatever it was called) vanity flowering injections along with those soft&*#@s tirdy and the bummer's admin' guy who jumped ship and went to sandy. :roll: only thing is, that stuff is illegal to use if one was an athlete. unlike the other two flowering arse-clowns, flowering slime-on no-win was still playing footy in a local league, ffs!!! yet, there were no wada repercussions... :o should have been banned from all footy involvement, ffs!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

That intel' is confirmed.
Goodwin was among five Essendon staffers who reportedly admitted to the AFL and Australian Sports Anti Doping Authority investigators they had received injections and oral supplements by the program’s designer, Stephen Dank. Goodwin was never charged or penalised.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... 3669fa08e8
There's one thing Monacians and Bregnans can agree on. We all hate bloody down-hill skiing Melbourne, their so-called 'supporters', and their artificially tanned coach. :evil:

Nothing like a poster using two separate nicks to support their own posts. Now we just need Dave McNamara and Back from the China Cafe to chip in for a quadrella. Gotta love VPN’s.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Please. Please please tigers knock the skunks offi

asiu
Saintsational Legend

caarn the Tiges

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote: Thu 20 Sep 2018 3:39pm Three.... maybe four elite's in Melbourne's midfield now.
Gorn, Oliver, Brayshaw and fkn Viney.

You would trade almost anyone on our list for one of that bunch.
Then why do they still struggle to beat us?

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

a quadrella of quadrellas even

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Fri 21 Sep 2018 8:06pm Please. Please please tigers knock the skunks offi
Chris Mayne needs to be drug tested. He is hitting ALL his targets tonight

The Real Numpty
Club Player

This is terrible news for the Melbourne Club! Terrible news! :shock: Can you believe what happened folks??? I can't believe it what happened. Can't you? I've just been speaking with my very great friend, Luciano. He's most unhappy too. He said that the acoustics over there are the worst acoustics ever! Acoustics??? Even in China. China, they have better acoustics! China! The problem folks, is that Perth is not great like me.

Perth, like China, is full of fake news, mexicans, marxists, neurotic bleeding women, tree hugging hippies like ToTheTulips and SafronSaint, and terrible acoustics!!! And can you believe this folks? It never snows there! In Perth? Never! And they don't even have any proper walls! Not one! I mean, even China has snow. And a wall. China! How can the Melbourne Club be expected to be great in Perth? They can't, believe me! China can't! Even Perth can't be great in Perth! Believe me. China! #makingPerthgreatagainisfakenews

Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

ffs!!! flowering melbourne fc on the weekend!!! why you should never ever flowering tank!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
AeonFlux
Club Player

A point has been raised by an apparent horse racing fan and also A-grade saint poster (despite their potentially misleading B-grade alias reference). I think it best to let film critic and hater of anything involving tanking, Dr Em, explain what it's all about.

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll: