Tom Simpkin? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Tom Simpkin? !!

whiskers3614 wrote:Let's get Robert Muir and Baker/s sons under father son rule then.
Big difference between being tough and being a thug!

Surely you arent trying to have a sensible conversation with Stinger. Its impossible. He has little idea about footy or life. better to go to the zoo and speak to a monkey.

merimbula
Club Player

I seen Robbie Muir play.

He was not a thug. He did however, react on occasion to compulsive sledging and over zealous attention.

In my honest opinion he was a very talented, skilfull and athletic footballer who would have excelled in today's more politically correct environment on the football field.

bergsone
SS Life Member

merimbula wrote:I seen Robbie Muir play.

He was not a thug. He did however, react on occasion to compulsive sledging and over zealous attention.

In my honest opinion he was a very talented, skilfull and athletic footballer who would have excelled in today's more politically correct environment on the football field.
Agree,RM could play and football club environment is a lot different nowdays

stinger
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:Let's get Robert Muir and Baker/s sons under father son rule then.

hope you are not suggesting robbie muir was a thug ???...more sinned against than sinner......most of the players who racially abused him would be in trouble these day's ..not robbie....one of my all time favorite players..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

..baker was a thug though.....no excuses for him...
Last edited by stinger on Sun 23 Jun 2013 7:19pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

exactly........but geese are well....geese....plugga's at the top of that list....proven that time after time on this forum.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

hope you are not suggesting robbie muir was a thug ???...more sinned against than sinner......most of the players who racialabused him wpould be in trougle these das ..not robbie....one of my all time favorite players..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

..baker was a thug though.....no excuses for him...

So Kevin Smith, the umpire racially abused him. Doubt that very much. He was a thug who also copped more than any person should.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

exactly........but geese are well....geese....plugga's at the top of that list....proven that time after time on this forum.....

What is proven is you are old and forget you are trying to forget me. I dumber man has never been on this forum. An old cleaner who claims to be someone else. A pathetic human. And most with brains have your number. A sad case.