Guess when we will win our second flag.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:I've been to every St Kilda G.F. since 1965, except one, 1966.

If we make it next year, and I dont attend, I reckon we win a flag.
If we make it next year, and you stay away, and we win it, your sacrifice will be appreciated by all.

Take one for the team ST. :wink:

Brisvegas saint
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Stephen Theodore wrote:I've been to every St Kilda G.F. since 1965, except one, 1966.

If we make it next year, and I dont attend, I reckon we win a flag.
If we make it next year, and you stay away, and we win it, your sacrifice will be appreciated by all.

Take one for the team ST. :wink:
Can I say, don't. Be selfish, go to the game. The pain of missing that elusive flag will far outway they pain of seeing us fall short again. Be positive. Meaning, we lose, no matter where you are it will hurt like f****** crazy. We win, though, it will be that much better to actually be there.

Nick - Saints Man
Club Player

Take it from me, if you are there and we lose it will hurt hard. I was crying from midway through the second quarter of GF2, and I was right up near the fence too. I am manly enough to admit crying I guess - it was hard but the bay next to me was full of Collingwood supporters and they were giving me heaps :(

I wish I could tell you what it feels like to win. I wasnt around in 66

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:51am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
Sobraz
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:Troll Alert
spot on... there's one or two floating around at the moment, and it really is pathetic and tiresome...

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:
spot on... there's one or two floating around at the moment, and it really is pathetic and tiresome...
More than that there's a couple following each other's posts around. I suspect two are in fact one and it's all some really weirdo nerdy ruse...

Poor, sad little souls.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Sobraz wrote:
More than that there's a couple following each other's posts around. I suspect two are in fact one and it's all some really weirdo nerdy ruse...

Poor, sad little souls.
Reminds me.....anyone seen Rogererfox?

“Yeah….nah””