Assistant coaches - any rumours, news??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Quixote
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:spent more time in the tab than he did at moorabbin.....
He's a terrible punter too, Stinger.

You know that ceramic thing you drank you're coffee out of this morning? = McGuane

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:please god dont let ANYONE go near gary ayres.

hes simply mentally disabled im sorry....to many steroids........
uhhhhh but at the end of the day....you jist like....ahhhhh f*** forgot me train-a-thought

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

Quixote wrote:Barker was an absolute turkey. If anyone here can name one single forward 50 strategy he implemented in TWO YEARS in the role I will fall off my chair.

100% Turkey and the pin-up boy of Jobs-For-Mates.
How about the one against Geelong where everyone was together so that their players (who do it so well) could easily drop off their men and have Roo 5 on 1? What a beaut.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

[/quote]

uhhhhh but at the end of the day....you jist like....ahhhhh f*** forgot me train-a-thought[/quote]

Funny :lol:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

onlooker wrote:As a midfield coach I still reckon M McGuane is worth reconsidering. I think it was unfortunate that he was part of the coaching panel that had to go when GT lost the job because I think the season he had with the mid field group they improved heaps. By all accounts he was well regarded at R'mond and whilst I don't obviously don't know how he was thought of within Saints, from this supporter's perspective he was making a more than good contribution.
he's a good coach, according to a guy i know who played for him this season in the essendon district football league.

mcguane's guys beat greenvale by 33 points in the grand final. greenvale were red hot favourites and had not lost a game since the 2006 preliminary final.