Ross's Presser

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ross's Presser

saynta wrote: Thu 20 Jul 2023 11:58am
Teflon wrote: Wed 19 Jul 2023 11:50pm
saynta wrote: Wed 19 Jul 2023 10:52am
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Tue 18 Jul 2023 5:24pm FFS can everyone get off Bytel. He’s not going to fix our midfield issue. He’s been tried. He’s s***, move on…
A clear breach of forum rules.

"ABUSING OR DEMEANING A SAINTS PLAYER, FAMILY OR OFFICIAL RULE"

"Commenting on the performance of a Saints player / official is allowed. Review their performance and suggest where or how they can improve. In cases where posters abuse or demean a Saints player / official / or their family, OR casts aspersions on their character and it is deemed by the moderators to be offensive and inflammatory, then the moderators will issue a 1 DAY or 1 WEEK BAN depending on severity"
Are you a mod now?
I’ve read and seen far worse on here than that and some of that demeaning our coach from YOU - isn’t he part of the club??? Are you exempt from the rules????
Spare us the hypocrisy and leave the rules to mods to enforce
I get he has disagreed with your views on here previously hence the now blatant attacks but it’s not up to you to use site rules for your own vendettas.
You are wrong, ...again. No surprises there. I object to Bytel being called s*** as any true supporter would.

I have not demeaned the coach since he was appointed. I just want him gone and will keep saying so.

Anyway, I don't need advice from the likes of you.

Talk about hypocrisy. You have been using this site for your own offensive vendettas for longer than I care to remember.
Serial posting bashing the coach 18 games in calling for him to be sacked with no reason and you aren’t demeaning?
You need all the advice you can get
What you lack is the capacity to take it

“Yeah….nah””
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Thu 20 Jul 2023 10:49pm
saynta wrote: Thu 20 Jul 2023 11:58am
Teflon wrote: Wed 19 Jul 2023 11:50pm
saynta wrote: Wed 19 Jul 2023 10:52am
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Tue 18 Jul 2023 5:24pm FFS can everyone get off Bytel. He’s not going to fix our midfield issue. He’s been tried. He’s s***, move on…
A clear breach of forum rules.

"ABUSING OR DEMEANING A SAINTS PLAYER, FAMILY OR OFFICIAL RULE"

"Commenting on the performance of a Saints player / official is allowed. Review their performance and suggest where or how they can improve. In cases where posters abuse or demean a Saints player / official / or their family, OR casts aspersions on their character and it is deemed by the moderators to be offensive and inflammatory, then the moderators will issue a 1 DAY or 1 WEEK BAN depending on severity"
Are you a mod now?
I’ve read and seen far worse on here than that and some of that demeaning our coach from YOU - isn’t he part of the club??? Are you exempt from the rules????
Spare us the hypocrisy and leave the rules to mods to enforce
I get he has disagreed with your views on here previously hence the now blatant attacks but it’s not up to you to use site rules for your own vendettas.
You are wrong, ...again. No surprises there. I object to Bytel being called s*** as any true supporter would.

I have not demeaned the coach since he was appointed. I just want him gone and will keep saying so.

Anyway, I don't need advice from the likes of you.

Talk about hypocrisy. You have been using this site for your own offensive vendettas for longer than I care to remember.
Serial posting bashing the coach 18 games in calling for him to be sacked with no reason and you aren’t demeaning?
You need all the advice you can get
What you lack is the capacity to take it
:twisted: , You made me laugh. After a tough day, it was much appreciated. Thank you. 8-)

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Oi … Saynta. I don’t think Bytel is a s*** person. I’m calling him a s*** player because he is one. Throw me to the mods.

I’ve seen worse come out of you and I’ve only be on this forum for less than 6 months.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 24 Jul 2023 10:02am Oi … Saynta. I don’t think Bytel is a s*** person. I’m calling him a s*** player because he is one. Throw me to the mods.

I’ve seen worse come out of you and I’ve only be on this forum for less than 6 months.
No you haven't 'cause I never put s*** on saints players.

Bytel got 12 possessions which is 12 more Than you would have gotten :roll:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Ratten fails to win a game even against Wet Toast
Think we now know don’t we?
Lovely guy
Meh coach

“Yeah….nah””