Essendon player tests positive to COVID 19

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Essendon player tests positive to COVID 19

For every ’expert’ there is an equal and opposite ’expert’.
Arthur C Clarke

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 9:28pm
Scollop wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 8:58pm https://au.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-t ... 25786.html

It’s going to be interesting if they also discover covid in USA water samples in early 2019, British water samples in early 2019, Italian water samples in early 2019, etc...
What they wont tell us is that Covid has actually been around for years and in the past has been misdiagnosed as the flu or a cold given they haven't been able to specifically test for it.

Would be interesting to know the flu stats and whether they have dropped during this Covid pandemic? - this could be the case cause humans have been socially distancing or it could be that Covid cases are now being diagnosed correctly and therefore flu numbers will decrease

Not that I am a conspiracy theorist :twisted:
All I know is the COVID-19 response by most governments around the world was based on pandemic modelling done by a bloke in the UK whose modelling was not only proven wrong in the past but who broke the lockdown to go and bonk his married girlfriend.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 8:58pm https://au.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-t ... 25786.html

It’s going to be interesting if they also discover covid in USA water samples in early 2019, British water samples in early 2019, Italian water samples in early 2019, etc...
I am sorry Scollop, I didn't realise that you were a Chinese Communist Party agent.
Did you gain you love for AFL football on Chinese TV, at the games in Shanghai or when you came to Australia (oops I am assuming you are here)
If you are here don't answer that knock on the door, it may NOT be a covid-19 testing team, it may be the federal police acting for ASIO.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
ace
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Wed 24 Jun 2020 4:35pm Saynta,

Everything Ace says is true
Everything ScoMo says is true

Everything Trump says is true

Lots of mis information out there, including the theory that the virus was released from a lab

It's going to be interesting if this WHO study into the origins of Covid, backfires on Scomo and the USA

There are reports from scientific communities that create more questions and doubt regarding the origins of Covid 19. The US army was in Wuhan in October last year. US citizens may have been dying from Covid prior to the Wuhan outbreak

https://m.economictimes.com/news/intern ... 569812.cms

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1183658.shtml
My CIA sources tell me the virus was created by aliens at Area 51 working for Donald Trump who delivered the virus to Wuhan in their invisible space ships.
Gee I hope the WHO investigators get to interview the aliens.

Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

What they wont tell us is that Covid has actually been around for years and in the past has been misdiagnosed as the flu or a cold given they haven't been able to specifically test for it.

Would be interesting to know the flu stats and whether they have dropped during this Covid pandemic? - this could be the case cause humans have been socially distancing or it could be that Covid cases are now being diagnosed correctly and therefore flu numbers will decrease

I was looking at this yesterday and the CDC in the USA say between 14k-62k occur from the flu each year however Covid-19 has killed 128k to date in the USA.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
ace
Saintsational Legend

Harves Man
Club Player

:D Sorry - not sure how to delete my crappy post.

Harves Man
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 9:52pm

All I know is the COVID-19 response by most governments around the world was based on pandemic modelling done by a bloke in the UK whose modelling was not only proven wrong in the past but who broke the lockdown to go and bonk his married girlfriend.
Correct Saint Pav - Those figures came from a computer modelling "expert": Professor Neil Ferguson - the epidemiologist known for his astonishing accuracy for projecting lives lost to Swine Flu, Bird Flu and Mad Cow Disease before that. He was not only wrong by many hundreds of thousands, but caused 6.5 Million cows to be unnecesarily slaughtered, with many farmers commiting suicide afterwards. Still, whats a massive worldwide disaster between friends?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Harves Man wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 7:13am
SaintPav wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 9:52pm

Correct Saint Pav - Those figures came from a computer modelling "expert": Professor Neil Ferguson - the epidemiologist known for his astonishing accuracy for projecting lives lost to Swine Flu, Bird Flu and Mad Cow Disease before that. He was not only wrong by many hundreds of thousands, but caused 6.5 Million cows to be unnecesarily slaughtered, with many farmers commiting suicide afterwards. Still, whats a massive worldwide disaster between friends?
Yep.

One person currently in intensive care in Victoria.

I'm just trained not to trust politicians.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 10:56pm

I was looking at this yesterday and the CDC in the USA say between 14k-62k occur from the flu each year however Covid-19 has killed 128k to date in the USA.
I don't trust those numbers simply because their health system is governed by f***ed up incentives.

Very credible experts are suggesting that the CFR is 1/10th of the widely reported rate of 3% which is plausible looking at the local data (assumes cases are 5x greater than reported).

The lockdowns, which I'm questioning and are not a costless exercise, cause other serious and long term problems. They won't make the virus go away and this thing could be around for a few years.

The government's response (lockdowns) has been driven by fear, groupthink and politics. Constant 24/7 media headlines and reports of young people dying (outliers) scaring the shi.t out of people isn't helping. Same old, same old.

It's a long game and like I said, this will be around for years.

That which is seen, and that which is not seen (Bastiat)...or

The art of economics consists in looking not merely at the immediate but at the longer effects of any act or policy; it consists in tracing the consequences of that policy not merely for one group but for all groups.” - Henry Hazlitt
Last edited by SaintPav on Tue 30 Jun 2020 11:56am, edited 3 times in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 10:58am
Jacks Back wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 10:56pm

I don't trust those numbers simply because their health system is governed by f***ed up incentives.

Very credible experts are suggesting that the CFR is 1/10th of the widely reported rate of 3% which is plausible looking at the local data (assumes cases are 5x greater than reported).

The lockdowns, which I'm questioning and which cause other serious problem won't make the virus go away and this thing could be around for a few years.

The government's response (lockdowns) has been driven by fear, groupthink and politics. Same old, same old.

It's a long game and like I said, this will be around for years.
Official virus toll US of A 2.7million. Unofficial but nearer the truth 22 millon infected,
Last edited by saynta on Tue 30 Jun 2020 2:58pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote: Mon 29 Jun 2020 10:18pm

I am sorry Scollop, I didn't realise that you were a Chinese Communist Party agent.
Did you gain you love for AFL football on Chinese TV, at the games in Shanghai or when you came to Australia (oops I am assuming you are here)
If you are here don't answer that knock on the door, it may NOT be a covid-19 testing team, it may be the federal police acting for ASIO.
So what you’re saying is that I shouldn’t be afraid of the Red Bear or Brown Bear or the Yellow peril, it’s the Liberal government using our federal police and security agnecies on their own people that I should really be afraid of

The indigenous first nations people of this land would have preferred that your lot went packing back in the 1700’s, but unfortunately their spears were no match for the British guns

I understand that Ace would like his utopian 1950’s White Australia to continue unchanged for centuries to come, but unfortunately we all know that’s not going to happen.
Last edited by Scollop on Tue 30 Jun 2020 12:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harves Man
Club Player

ace wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 1:53am Virus source confirmed
CCP guilty
https://www.afr.com/technology/the-cybe ... 625-p555zn
It's behind a paywall, Uncle Ace - any chance you could maybe do a copy and paste job, please? Ta.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Harves Man wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 12:04pm
CCP guilty
It's behind a paywall, Uncle Ace - any chance you could maybe do a copy and paste job, please? Ta.
virus, as in computer/software virus

Apart from Australia, there are other entities and other nations that use overt operations for commercial gains...Revelation!!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

One final point:

More people testing positive with minimal or average symptoms without the fatalities increasing is actually good news.

It really depends which way you look at it.

Harves Man
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 12:07pm
Harves Man wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 12:04pm
CCP guilty
virus, as in computer/software virus

Apart from Australia, there are other entities and other nations that use overt operations for commercial gains...Revelation!!
Good Heavens! Shine On You Crazy Diamond.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 11:55am

So what you’re saying is that I shouldn’t be afraid of the Red Bear or Brown Bear or the Yellow peril, it’s the Liberal government using our federal police and security agnecies on their own people that I should really be afraid of

The indigenous first nations people of this land would have preferred that your lot went packing back in the 1700’s, but unfortunately their spears were no match for the British guns

I understand that Ace would like his utopian 1950’s White Australia to continue unchanged for centuries to come, but unfortunately we all know that’s not going to happen.
It was the socialist snot of the Labor party that created the White Australia policy, but the socialist controlled education union don't teach that anymore.
Anybody that can not see and can not accept that by 2100 Australia will be a majority asian heritage nation lives in fairyland.
Get over it, live with it.
If I am wrong you can all come and collect a $1,000,000 each from me on 1 January 2100.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

which version of white australia are you talking about ?
the settlement of early aus?
the early 1900s?
the WWII and post era ?
or the Howard/Abbott era?

But on to more pressing matters I am intrigued how I will be able to claim the $1mill in 2100
Will it be legal for your head sewn on to a baboons body to sign cheques?

Seeya
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 2:51pm
Scollop wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 11:55am

It was the socialist snot of the Labor party that created the White Australia policy, but the socialist controlled education union don't teach that anymore.
Anybody that can not see and can not accept that by 2100 Australia will be a majority asian heritage nation lives in fairyland.
Get over it, live with it.
If I am wrong you can all come and collect a $1,000,000 each from me on 1 January 2100.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
ace
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 3:51pm which version of white australia are you talking about ?
the early 1900s?
the WWII and post era ?

But on to more pressing matters I am intrigued how I will be able to claim the $1mill in 2100
The White Australia Policy formally Immigration Restriction Act of 1901.
Fortunately, indigenous Australians were already here so the Immigration Restriction Act did not apply to them.
Both white fellas and black fellas had better hope there is no Yellow Australia policy after 2100.
They might need new homes.

You may have spotted the problem collecting but many don't have the IQ to figure it out.
Then again I might live to be 147.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 3:51pm which version of white australia are you talking about ?
the early 1900s?
the WWII and post era ?

That’s ridiculous. It can’t possibly occur...because I reckon cheques will be obsolete way before 2099
Last edited by Scollop on Tue 30 Jun 2020 5:10pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

ace wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 4:22pm
dont care really as long as its legal Im having my solicitor draw it up now in my will as an asset

Seeya
shrodes
SS Life Member

2 Pies players in trouble for breaches

https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/collingw ... -c-1135671

Rumour is Lynden Dunn and Sidebottom

ace
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 5:09pm
dont care really as long as its legal Im having my solicitor draw it up now in my will as an asset
Go ahead I should easily be able to cover the bet in 80 years time.
My self managed super fund has made 25.5% for the just completed financial year despite the All Ordinaries Index going backward 10.42%
1.255^80 = 77,992,934 x $A few million = I could easily buy the entire world !!!

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 9:43pm
sunsaint wrote: Tue 30 Jun 2020 5:09pm
Go ahead I should easily be able to cover the bet in 80 years time.
My self managed super fund has made 25.5% for the just completed financial year despite the All Ordinaries Index going backward 10.42%
1.255^80 = 77,992,934 x $A few million = I could easily buy the entire world !!!
:shock: Blimey, what sort of investments are you in ace to get that return and where can I get me some of that?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!