Jaxons come on down

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

shrodes
SS Life Member

Re: Jaxons come on down

jaxons wrote:
felix wrote:We love rumours wether they end up true or false doesnt really matter, just gives us something to get excited about. Keep up the good work Jax

These aren't rumors felix.
If you wanted I could make up a heap of stuff and I wouldn't be taken very seriously though would I?
My information is always 100% accurate at the time of posting, if you knew who I was or who I'm connected to, either or, then no-one would be doubting!
I also only post Saints stuff as presumably other club deals don't provide interest.
Rumours is probably the wrong word... information as it is happening (whether it pans out or not) from inside the club is super interesting to most if not all of us on here. Hence why the thread is so long. We have stuff to talk about over the long off season.

Hopefully you don't believe that something you've said ends up being a detriment to your reputation, because I'm sure most people in this thread would disagree.

Anyway, point is, thanks for posting and I hope you continue.

suss
Club Player

Scoop wrote:
uptheboys wrote:
jaxons wrote:
felix wrote:We love rumours wether they end up true or false doesnt really matter, just gives us something to get excited about. Keep up the good work Jax

If you wanted I could make up a heap of stuff and I wouldn't be taken very seriously though would I?
My information is always 100% accurate at the time of posting, if you knew who I was or who I'm connected to, either or, then no-one would be doubting!
I also only post Saints stuff as presumably other club deals don't provide interest.

Keep posting, love the info.
+1
Me too. Love the goss Jaxons.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Jaxons!! Woo!! Get around 'em!!

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Massive news.
Of course nothing guaranteed, simply too many moving parts. But great early strike if it comes off.
Appreciate the heads up Jaxons...ignore the doubters....
Bring on Lachie Weller, and Steele.

Nee!
felix
Club Player

shrodes wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Rumours is probably the wrong word... information as it is happening (whether it pans out or not) from inside the club is super interesting to most if not all of us on here. Hence why the thread is so long. We have stuff to talk about over the long off season.

Hopefully you don't believe that something you've said ends up being a detriment to your reputation, because I'm sure most people in this thread would disagree.

Anyway, point is, thanks for posting and I hope you continue.
Who are you mystery man ? Lol . We know your gair dinkum in what you do and say .

saynta
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:
Scoop wrote:
uptheboys wrote:
jaxons wrote:

My information is always 100% accurate at the time of posting, if you knew who I was or who I'm connected to, either or, then

no-one would be doubting!

Keep posting, love the info.
+1
Me too. Love the goss Jaxons.

I'm a convert.

Playon
Club Player

saynta wrote:
I'm a convert.
Lol good to have you on board :)

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:
saynta wrote:
I'm a convert.
:wink:

We are lucky to have both Tony and Jaxons.

Playon
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:Can someone please describe who Laverde plays like..

Playon
Club Player

saynta wrote:
Playon wrote:
saynta wrote:
I'm a convert.
:wink:

We are lucky to have both Tony and Jaxons.
You bet, makes a hell of a lot of difference

santazzi
Club Player

jaxons wrote:

Jaxons: Please, please do not change your mode of breaking news. 99.99% of forum members (the silent majority) here understand the fluid nature of negotiations and that deals swing to one or another direction at any time. And therefore we do not expect your breaking news info to hold true to the end although the info was true at the time you report it. Do not abandon the silent majority to appease the .001% here who struggle to deal with the laws of probability and love all things to be right or wrong....black or white at all times.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:
A bit of Acres, a touch of BJ.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Playon wrote:
A bit of Acres, a touch of BJ.
Ooh. Sounds noice. Rule noice..

:D

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
jaxons
Club Player

santazzi wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Jaxons: Please, please do not change your mode of breaking news. 99.99% of forum members (the silent majority) here understand the fluid nature of negotiations and that deals swing to one or another direction at any time. And therefore we do not expect your breaking news info to hold true to the end although the info was true at the time you report it. Do not abandon the silent majority to appease the .001% here who struggle to deal with the laws of probability and love all things to be right or wrong....black or white at all times.
Thanks appreciate the kind words and common sense.

St Loxton
Club Player

Laverde is the word.

Sounds like a good fit for us.

Myron Gaines
Club Player

jaxons wrote:
santazzi wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Thanks appreciate the kind words and common sense.
We all love you here Jaxons. Any update?

Saintly Passion
Club Player

Jaxons - you've gone pretty strong but I heard the complete opposite today. Laverde 100% staying put at the Bombers

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Saintly Passion wrote:Jaxons - you've gone pretty strong but I heard the complete opposite today. Laverde 100% staying put at the Bombers
He's only telling us what his manager conveyed to the Saints.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Saintly Passion
Club Player

magnifisaint wrote:
Saintly Passion wrote:Jaxons - you've gone pretty strong but I heard the complete opposite today. Laverde 100% staying put at the Bombers
Jaxons has been fantastic so certainly not having a crack at him - apologies for any confusion.

I heard Laverde is staying and it didn't get to the stage its being suggested. No beef just saying what I'd heard which was contrary!

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Saintly Passion wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
Jaxons has been fantastic so certainly not having a crack at him - apologies for any confusion.

I heard Laverde is staying and it didn't get to the stage its being suggested. No beef just saying what I'd heard which was contrary!
I think he should stay at the Bummers at least for the next 2 years until he's ready to come to the Saints

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

STFU

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saint-stu
Club Player

This place would be so boring during the off season without Jaxons!

1ac46a38
Long Term Injury
Club Player

jaxons wrote:
Sobraz wrote:Jaxons, you made your reputation here rightly calling the McEvoy trade a long time before it happened. Since then you've been playing your cards close to your chest, rightly so, but this limb you've gone on is a real test.

If Leverde does nominate the saints, I can see this forum having to change its name to the church of jaxons or something similar.

I'm not sold on the rumour yet, but I have far more excitement and faith from this poster than if was all in capitals with lots of explanation marks!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you follow everything I have posted over the years I have been right 99% of the time and first with the news as well.
The only thing I got wrong was Mark Williams as coach after Watters however Choco had the job and made such a meal of his interview that he cost himself the job.
However I will be wrong again because situations change particularly when I give you announcements before they are signed.
In future I am not going to break news on here until it is absolutely 100% because I can only imagine the backlash I will cop here if I have given you the wrong information.
My last word on this and then you can read about it when there is an announcement either way.
Yesterday Laverde via his manager verbally accepted our offer to join the club.
This information has been communicated to Essendon.
Over and out.
Jaxons o brother o pal, don't worry about them. Most on here know you're the shiz, so please keep posting the good stuff. I start going into withdrawals when I don't get my hit every couple of days... So please don't leave us high and dry...

But in all seriousness thanks, you're the reason a lot of us tune in this time of year so please post solid rumors etc.
thanks again!
Last edited by Long Term Injury on Thu 15 Sep 2016 11:53pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long Term Injury
Club Player

Long Term Injury wrote:
jaxons wrote:
Sobraz wrote:Jaxons, you made your reputation here rightly calling the McEvoy trade a long time before it happened. Since then you've been playing your cards close to your chest, rightly so, but this limb you've gone on is a real test.

If Leverde does nominate the saints, I can see this forum having to change its name to the church of jaxons or something similar.

I'm not sold on the rumour yet, but I have far more excitement and faith from this poster than if was all in capitals with lots of explanation marks!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you follow everything I have posted over the years I have been right 99% of the time and first with the news as well.
The only thing I got wrong was Mark Williams as coach after Watters however Choco had the job and made such a meal of his interview that he cost himself the job.
However I will be wrong again because situations change particularly when I give you announcements before they are signed.
In future I am not going to break news on here until it is absolutely 100% because I can only imagine the backlash I will cop here if I have given you the wrong information.
My last word on this and then you can read about it when there is an announcement either way.
Yesterday Laverde via his manager verbally accepted our offer to join the club.
This information has been communicated to Essendon.
Over and out.
Jaxons o brother o pal, don't worry about them. Most on here know you're the shiz, so please keep posting the good stuff. I start going into withdrawals when I don't get my hit every couple of days... So please don't leave us high and dry...

But in all seriousness thanks, you're the reason a lot of us tune in this time of year so please post solid rumors etc.
thanks again!

saint-stu
Club Player

1ac46a38