Ross Lyon, Peter Bell and Freo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ross Lyon, Peter Bell and Freo

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 3:14pm I hope this Tony1974 poster comes back. Seemed like he knew some inside stuff looking through his posts again.
LOL - Note the intentional misquting of Tony74's nick [after looking at the history of the poster AND getting it right yesterday].

Obviously does not have children. "No way mum - I was not watch PawnHub or however you spell it!!!"

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

What?

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 3:33pm What?
Huh - No seriously - I was watching Pawn Stars!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

The monkey photo on the left says it all.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 4:42pm The monkey photo on the left says it all.
There are a few bullies on here mate, but my advice is don't let the bedbugs(and that's about what they are) bite. :wink:

Keep posting mate.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Thanks mate. Reminds me of the old school yard a bit and the brick fences.

Total = 1.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

What a fkn wank

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 3:14pm I hope this Tony1974 poster comes back. Seemed like he knew some inside stuff looking through his posts again.
M8, you're barking up the wrong chain with T-bone…

You should look up a poster called parkeysainter, that dude had more inside mail than a regional post centre.

I think he might have been a really important campaigner, cause he seemed really switched on.

Good dude, positive dude, you would have liked him. Shame the negative nancy's drove him away.

He also misspelled alot a lot.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 6:16pm

You should look up a poster called parkeysainter, that dude had more inside mail than a regional post centre.

I think he might have been a really important campaigner, cause he seemed really switched on.

Good dude, positive dude, you would have liked him. Shame the negative nancy's drove him away.

Another wannabe flog who thank Christ is now long gone.

Can’t get warned for having a crack at a former poster can I? He doesn’t post here anymore anyway.

:wink: 8-)

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Geez, you blokes don't have much going on...

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 6:25pm
dragit wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 6:16pm

Another wannabe flog who thank Christ is now long gone.

Can’t get warned for having a crack at a former poster can I? He doesn’t post here anymore anyway.

:wink: 8-)
I miss parkey, I wish he/she would return.

It’s a shame when a true inner sanctum forumite who posted so much accurate, insightful inside information is hounded off the site by negative posters.

Yep, Teddysainter and parkeylogan would get on a treat.
Both posting from the inside walls of RSEA park with valuable information.

Where are you parkey? Please come back 👍

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 4:58pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 19 Oct 2018 4:42pm The monkey photo on the left says it all.
There are a few bullies on here mate, but my advice is don't let the bedbugs(and that's about what they are) bite. :wink:

Keep posting mate.
Ha Ha - if you are referring to them bullying me - they have a long way to go to think they can affect my life!!!

There are only about 10 people in the entire world who could bully me - and that is because they are the only people whose opinion really matter enough to cause me concern. I like many others on here - have lived through enough sh!t to know that the actions of 22 young men in 3 hours a week for approximately 1/2 a year has effectively no impact on my existence (except for draining my bank balance).

At the end of the day:
Forest E Witcraft wrote:
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.
PS I chose the monkey - partly because it is cute - but mostly because it is cheeky!

― Aristophanes