Interesting, as per usual...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: Interesting, as per usual...

dragit wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Spinner wrote:
BigMart wrote:Some of the infamous posts I've made over the journey
Bit of a history lesson first,
We might recall
My comments on
I was roundly smashed
It was deemed
I wasn't allowed to
Even though I am related
My comments on
in the fact I knew
was a disgrace IMO.
But opinion was shut down!
I actually said
I was so happy
Of course I knew
I stated
Photogate! Still infamous,
I was pumped
I quipped
Yada yada yada...
My further take on
My lashing of
A disgusting
Since many on here love to
I thought I'd
l actually did LoL
I reckon
I really like

You were hounded before you based your opinions on next to nothing. Photo gate exists because it was the basis of your opinion of Cripps.

But more importantly stop re-writing history. Cousins was never a success at Richmond in any measure. Did a handful of hamstrings, punched a team mate, took up a list spot and it's very very probably, almost a certainty that he was still toxic to himself and others during that time. He wouldn't have been the difference, in fact a liability with his hamstring going up to four times and then retiring. Not a success, a bust - and another wrong.
BM gives opinions some of us like to read even if we do not agree. You seem more suited to politics and snipe. How could anyone think BM's posts above is all about Cousins. What is wrong with you (and Middo). Let others have an opinion even if you do not agree.
Sorry didn't know posters weren't allowed to have opinions on the opinions of other posters. Everything I wrote was related to his post and called out some untruths.

So practice what you preach and let others (not just yourself) have an opinion. At least mine was related to topics in the OP. Your's is just having a whinge because you don't agree with it.
Opinions are fine. Sniping is not. There is a line between banter and bullying which you cross. Ignore BM's threads if u cannot help yourself.
What are you on about? bullying?

Spinner merely addressed some long winded points that BM made about himself and his opinions…

If Marto didn't want a thread all about his opinions (which are fine I'll add) then he wouldn't have started it.
+1000 exactly right.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Version of truths. Story is better i suppose, when told with some extravagance.

Spinner, is just true to form, playing the man... From the sanctuary.

A bully would actually worry

True to form calling out your untruths and unjustisfications.

Don't need to play the man with you - feel free to quote my post. There were some pretty heavy criticisms in your original post with some untrue declarations so I was more than happy to call them out.

May I suggest not doing so in the first place if you are uncomfortable with commentary.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
BigMart wrote:Version of truths. Story is better i suppose, when told with some extravagance.

Spinner, is just true to form, playing the man... From the sanctuary.

A bully would actually worry

True to form calling out your untruths and unjustisfications.

Don't need to play the man with you - feel free to quote my post. There were some pretty heavy criticisms in your original post with some untrue declarations so I was more than happy to call them out.

May I suggest not doing so in the first place if you are uncomfortable with commentary.
Give it a rest guys it's f****** christmas, the season of good will.

happy feet
Club Player

I'm wondering why this thread has not been shut down?

And bullying, surely not, I guess that's why Big Mart chose to bully me by abusive PM's .

Moderators, please delete this thread.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
elizabethr
Club Player

Soap Opera

nothing to say