Question regarding Leigh Montagna.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Question regarding Leigh Montagna.

BackFromUSA wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Look at how bj was in tears again the other night when the team that bought him played us.

It means a great deal to these St.Kilda stalwarts to be a one club player.

Joey is a Saints man through and through and should never be traded, especially to Essendon, the team that citywest as nexus-nick said he was off to support in about 2005.

I dont understand why, if he was truly a Saints supporter he want to trade all of our Saints club champions.

AS BM said do you want a success story like bj or Cripps in WCE?

I agree we need more top end talent especially in the mids and a Key Position forward.

Our ruck stock are finally fixed, with the emerging talent of Hickey and Longer as a baby and developing well.

Our backs look to be getting settled with Delaney and Bruce coming in as Fisher and others depart. Plenty of depth there.

But we need a Key Forward, Stanley is starting toshow some form, Lee well Lee is a really iffy selection, White is a million miles off, and Maister....well will never be anything but a bit player.
Joffaboy

Can you prove that CityWest (or his / her previous IDs) is not a saints supporter?

If not, then if you continue to state it as fact, I shall have to consider it a bait.

From reading CityWest's posts in his history he / she has some radical views on the Saints, but as stated so do some of my Saints following friends!

Simon
Simon,

I can vouch Joffa's story.

I also used to post on BF from 06 to 09 and it was very very bad smell there.

Citywest is a troll and you should do something about it.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

This "troll" is taking a long time to payoff if that is the case. I can't remember a particularly bad (as opposed to just stupid) post from citywest in the last four years. Do you guys seriously think an Essendon supporter is hanging around here making up vaguely realistic trade suggestions just to provoke Saints supporters? Why would anyone do that?

Much more annoying than citywest's posts is the barrage of idiots calling them a troll whenever they post. Why not just take their posts on their merits like you do with anyone else?

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Look at how bj was in tears again the other night when the team that bought him played us.

It means a great deal to these St.Kilda stalwarts to be a one club player.

Joey is a Saints man through and through and should never be traded, especially to Essendon, the team that citywest as nexus-nick said he was off to support in about 2005.

I dont understand why, if he was truly a Saints supporter he want to trade all of our Saints club champions.

AS BM said do you want a success story like bj or Cripps in WCE?

I agree we need more top end talent especially in the mids and a Key Position forward.

Our ruck stock are finally fixed, with the emerging talent of Hickey and Longer as a baby and developing well.

Our backs look to be getting settled with Delaney and Bruce coming in as Fisher and others depart. Plenty of depth there.

But we need a Key Forward, Stanley is starting toshow some form, Lee well Lee is a really iffy selection, White is a million miles off, and Maister....well will never be anything but a bit player.
Joffaboy

Can you prove that CityWest (or his / her previous IDs) is not a saints supporter?

If not, then if you continue to state it as fact, I shall have to consider it a bait.

From reading CityWest's posts in his history he / she has some radical views on the Saints, but as stated so do some of my Saints following friends!

Simon
Simon,

I can vouch Joffa's story.

I also used to post on BF from 06 to 09 and it was very very bad smell there.

Citywest is a troll and you should do something about it.
Can vouch for this story too.

I seem to remember a very famous meltdown before him/Nexus/Helen disappearing for a little while before re-emerging under this guise.

The Saints are coming!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

so you ban them now and then what?
they come back under another name and do the same thing?
or
you shut the forum completely to new members?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Why does it matter if he is a 'troll'?

If he is then he must feel very conflicted and guilty about it if he still hangs around here.

He must truly love the saints to be here. Its not like we are that entertaining.

Given we actually just traded NDS for pick 23 then Joey for a first round pick is not that far out of the question or realms of possibility.

I dont think it will happen but the idea is clearly not so preposterous as not to warrant casual conversation.

I reckon Pelchen would do it if he got a chance.

Im going to keep treating city west's posts on their merits. I dont care if he barracks for Moscow Spartak .

Bloody hell we really need some new posters in here though in general.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:This "troll" is taking a long time to payoff if that is the case. I can't remember a particularly bad (as opposed to just stupid) post from citywest in the last four years. Do you guys seriously think an Essendon supporter is hanging around here making up vaguely realistic trade suggestions just to provoke Saints supporters? Why would anyone do that?

Much more annoying than citywest's posts is the barrage of idiots calling them a troll whenever they post. Why not just take their posts on their merits like you do with anyone else?
Well, why do you reckon? :roll:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Why does it matter if he is a 'troll'?
Because it has to do with motive.

It is taking the piss and it has the same mo over and over again.

It's not real.

It's insincere.

I'd rather read views from real saints supporters.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:I'd rather read views from real saints supporters.
"Real" Saints supporters can be at least as stupid as potentially fake ones.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Does he report back and tease all of us on bomber blitz under the name 'jobe4eva' or 'cupcapejake' or 'standbyjimmy' or 'highpointshoppingtownisdabest' ?

Just wondering. Maybe he needs a hug and some counselling.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Usually the trolls are a uniting force. Most of us know he's a troll but at least when he says something inflammatory we all end up on the same side.