Where are these guys

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Shaggy
Club Player

Devilhead wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Back on topic. HAve you ever noticed how Judson and me never post on the same thread? I'm surprised you overlooked that one. :wink:
Didn't overlook it just didn't think I needed to state the bleedin obvious

Welcome back anyway Wayne - hope you are enjoying the season :D
Its actually a free kick against for some-one to use a false ID to try discredit a poster he had trouble against using his proper ID.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Devilhead wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Back on topic. HAve you ever noticed how Judson and me never post on the same thread? I'm surprised you overlooked that one. :wink:

Hang on, I'm just ducking in to log on next door as the other guy and really throw a spanner in your works.

Now, have you ever considered that Wayne has had a sex change operation, and no longer wants to be called Wayne? :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Hang on, I'm just ducking in to log on next door as the other guy and really throw a spanner in your works.

Now, have you ever considered that Wayne has had a sex change operation, and no longer wants to be called Wayne? :lol:
Jayne Wudson :D

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Shaggy
Club Player

Devilhead wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

I would much prefer RF back than WJ ... even WJ has had a sex change afterwards :) ... mind over matter (or quickness in posts) :D :D

Milton66
SS Life Member

Devilhead wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

That's actually amusing :lol:

I'm glad I've given some of you soemthing other than football to focus on.

Not sure what you're getting at Shaggy, but feel free to let your imagination run free.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:
i agree with you.....the world is a far nastier place these days...and the internet ten times worse......
Champagne comedy, coming from Mr Cleanskin himself :roll: :roll:

Oh deary deary me.

And then you call me a troll? On what basis are you harassing me.

Please feel free to ignomre me n the future.

I may be a troll, but the difference betwween you and me is that lawyers are tax dodging trolls who get paid to troll the pond scum and defend them, even if they are guilty, just so you can make a quid.

Right up there with used car salesmen and politicians. Absolute pillars of modern society.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you really don't like Australia's laws, politics and cars than go overseas .... unless of course you are the type thats loves to bitch against main stream but takes the benefits they bring to the market :D .
So which one are you Shaggy? Lawyer, car salesman or Pollie? :lol:

Shaggy
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:
i agree with you.....the world is a far nastier place these days...and the internet ten times worse......

Oh deary deary me.

I may be a troll, but the difference betwween you and me is that lawyers are tax dodging trolls who get paid to troll the pond scum and defend them, even if they are guilty, just so you can make a quid.

Right up there with used car salesmen and politicians. Absolute pillars of modern society.

If you really don't like Australia's laws, politics and cars than go overseas .... unless of course you are the type thats loves to bitch against main stream but takes the benefits they bring to the market :D .
None of the above. But I have a healthy respect for most businesses/professions you obviously don't :D

HarveysDeciple

Re: Where are these guys

GrumpyOne wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
One is not allowed to be critical of the mods on this forum.
Lol.

Amazing statement.

Given numerous times you have without sanction or censoring. There have been numerous threads on the general forum or main board about locking threads, etc etc none of those have been deleted, or posters banned as a result.

You have criticised the mods on several occasions as is your right, and so have a lot of other people.

Wonder why you would make a statement that you know for a fact is not true. :wink:
Sorry, I should have added a second part to that statement.

Perhaps it is more truthful to say:

One is not allowed to be critical of the mods on this forum, unless you want to be hassled unmercifully by those mods, their families, their girlfriends/boyfriends, their drinking buddies, various hangers-on, and no-brained lemmings.
which mods hassled you, which mods family members? and who are our drinking buddies?

All I can say is lol.

and watch out the boogy man is in your cupboard.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:

Oh deary deary me.

None of the above. But I have a healthy respect for most businesses/professions you obviously don't :D
On what basis wouldl you say that. We're getting off topic a bit, but it's a bit of fun.

Given that hardly anybody knows anyone here in real life and what they do, or what they're like, there's a fair few assumptions being stated as fact.

Then again what else can you go by other than what people post on here?

For the record, I have a healthy respect for all politicians of all persuasion, given what they sacrafice personally for their work. Even the left wing Ruddies of the world.

I have lawyers in my family. I also have a ton of respect for business owners who put their nuts on the line to achieve a better future.

Now stop baiting me :lol:

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

This thread clearly illustrates that Milton66 is WayneJudson.....

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Why it has stayed in this forum for so long is beyond me....

General forum perhaps?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Why it has stayed in this forum for so long is beyond me....

General forum perhaps?

Maybe a new forum needs to be created.....Banned Users Discussion Forum.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I like it. Amusing. If Milton is Wayne I'm glad he is back. Always a good laugh unlike some or one who hates the world.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mabye the missing posters have a life.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Milton66
SS Life Member

Spinner wrote:This thread clearly illustrates that Milton66 is WayneJudson.....
Or maybe it illustrtates that people have nothing better to do with their time than draw conlcusions?

Or maybe it illustrates that Wayne Judson is Milton66? :shock:

Or maybe the fact that a mod stated that Judson isn't suspended illustrate the sheer folly of people's obsession withthis topic?

Or maybe they can simply lock the thread because it's a pointless watse of bandwidth?

Or maybe we should start a petition to bring back Judson and ban me?

Or maybe I'll just keep posting here just to let it drag on further and add some justification to the conspiracy theories. :lol:

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:This thread clearly illustrates that Milton66 is WayneJudson.....
Or maybe it illustrtates that people have nothing better to do with their time than draw conlcusions?

Or maybe it illustrates that Wayne Judson is Milton66? :shock:

Or maybe the fact that a mod stated that Judson isn't suspended illustrate the sheer folly of people's obsession withthis topic?

Or maybe they can simply lock the thread because it's a pointless watse of bandwidth?

Or maybe we should start a petition to bring back Judson and ban me?

Or maybe I'll just keep posting here just to let it drag on further and add some justification to the conspiracy theories. :lol:
Yep, definitely Judson there.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Ahh...who actually cares ??

WJ was suspended not permanently banned..his suspension is lifted so if he wants to come back under a new username for whatever reason and choose not to disclose it..then does anyone really care?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
GrumpyOne

HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Lol.

Amazing statement.

Given numerous times you have without sanction or censoring. There have been numerous threads on the general forum or main board about locking threads, etc etc none of those have been deleted, or posters banned as a result.

You have criticised the mods on several occasions as is your right, and so have a lot of other people.

Wonder why you would make a statement that you know for a fact is not true. :wink:

One is not allowed to be critical of the mods on this forum, unless you want to be hassled unmercifully by those mods, their families, their girlfriends/boyfriends, their drinking buddies, various hangers-on, and no-brained lemmings.
which mods hassled you, which mods family members? and who are our drinking buddies?

All I can say is lol.

C'mon HD, don't come the innocent with me.

The bogey man in my cupboard is nothing compared to the skeletons in yours.
:roll: :roll:

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

I miss the Fox Report and all its erudite nonsense and waffle!
Come on Rodge - there must be some negatives to be drawn from our past two wins?

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote:I miss the Fox Report and all its erudite nonsense and waffle!
Come on Rodge - there must be some negatives to be drawn from our past two wins?
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=52366 should help Rodge along...

felixleo
Club Player

How about having a Saintsational "Hall of Infamy" with the top ten suspended contributors in order. As to SP2008's comments on page one Dawson just seems to be improving each game and looks to have his spot locked in at the moment and SP was not the only one to think Gardi was worth the punt. Finally to so say its 'nice being correct' after the fact is (as Bruce would say) delicious when it blows up in your face the week after.

Are you gonna be the one?
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
mbogo wrote:I miss the Fox Report and all its erudite nonsense and waffle!
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=52366 should help Rodge along...
He should be right living in his real world iceman where nothing is perfect.....

Milton66
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:Ahh...who actually cares ??

WJ was suspended not permanently banned..his suspension is lifted so if he wants to come back under a new username for whatever reason and choose not to disclose it..then does anyone really care?
Obviously, some people do care. :lol:

HarveysDeciple

GrumpyOne wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Lol.

Amazing statement.

All I can say is lol.

lol. Just curious :wink:

Do you honestly deep down in your heart of hearts feel anyone has come within a thousand miles of harassing you?

If an accusation like that is going to be labelled at mods it shouldn't just be flippantly thrown out their with no back.

GrumpyOne

HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Lol.

Amazing statement.

All I can say is lol.

lol. Just curious :wink:

Do you honestly deep down in your heart of hearts feel anyone has come within a thousand miles of harassing you?

If an accusation like that is going to be labelled at mods it shouldn't just be flippantly thrown out their with no back.
I'm not going outback to dig up the septic tank and wade through it for the benefit of your curiousity HD.

Does no-one any favours.

And neither can you expand my disgruntlement to include all mods either.

I harbour grudges, and you have a short memory.

Enough said. We are nine-zip. Not time to start eating our own.