FOOTY FIRST?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markp
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:[
Dear oh dear oh dear...someone else who gets their inner thoughts mixed up with fact.

SO where did you hide at the board meeting to know this?? Behind the pot plant? Under the table?
Bit of that going around....

sainteronline

The Fireman wrote: My only feelings towards Ben is that he would have been a valuable addition to the team and would have boosted our chances for a shot at the flag next year. Short term gain? bring it on. I have no doubts about that.
I want to see my club successful, that's where my loyalties are at.
same feelings here

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Although I wanted Cousins, I'm amazed at the outrage in relation to this and barely a murmur about the new board uprooting the club and relocating it to Seaford!

1. First of all they send the club to Seaford, a decision that horrifies Butterss and something that he would never have contemplated!

In the event that we could not stay at Moorabbin he was looking to locate the club closer to St.Kilda not further away!

The whole time they were asking for the members to vote for them, not once revealed the location of the relocation even though they were fully aware of it, IMO, blatant dishonesty.

Then when the Frankston deal goes pear shaped, rather than canvass other options the reponse was to find any vacant lot in the Frankston area, revealing their fixed position on the issue, excluding any serious look at a relocation back closer to the St kilda area, at for example, Elsternwick park!

I see this as a monumental decision in the history of this club and an incredibly flawed one at that!

2. Without any warning they advise the reserved seat members on level two, in their own words " WE HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY" to adjust your fees to include a social club membership an if you opt out you will lose your seat, with only a couple of weeks to make a decision, without any prior consultation!
Absolutely piss poor and sheer contempt shown to those members!

In 7 years Butters not once did he eevr pull a stunt like this!

absolutely disgraceful!

3. Ben Cousins, enough has been said already, I disagree with their decision, but at the end of the day it's only about one player, not like relocating the football club to Seaford!

If Lyon in fact wanted Cousin's and the borad refused, then I would be angry about this!

I want these pricks booted, they have shown complete and utter contempt towards the members and I for one do not share their tunnel vision with their Seaford agenda!

At least I can say that they, F*** this club first, did not get my vote!

Opportunistic snakeoil salesmen that cashed in on the fall out from teh Thomas sacking!

Butterss should have been given one more year and the club would not now be basing itself in a awful location like Seaford!

I'm sure he'd not be shafting level two seat members, without any warning or consultation either!

Seven years and he never pulled any stunts like F**** this club have managed to do in one!

Boot these tossers immediately!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:Although I wanted Cousins, I'm amazed at the outrage in relation to this and barely a murmur about the new board uprooting the club and relocating it to Seaford!

1. First of all they send the club to Seaford, a decision that horrifies Butterss and something that he would never have contemplated!

In the event that we could not stay at Moorabin he was looking to locate the club closer to St.Kilda not further away!

The whole time they were asking for the members to vote for them, not once revealed the location of the relocation even though they were fully aware of it, IMO, blatant dishonesty.

Then when the Frankston deal goes pear shaped, rather than canvass other options the reponse was to find any vacant lot in the Frankston area, revealing their fixed position on the issue, excluding any serious look at a relocation back closer to the St kilda area, at for example, Elsternwick park!

I see this as a monumental decision in the history of this club and an incredibly flawed one at that!

2. Without any warning they advise the reserved seat members on level two, in their own words " WE HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY" to adjust your fees to include a social club membership an if you opt out you will lose your seat, with only a couple of weeks to make a decision, without any prior consultation!

absolutely disgraceful!

3. Ben Cousins, enough has been said already, I disagree with their decision, but at the end of the day it's only about one player, not like relocating the football club to Seaford!

If Lyon in fact wanted Cousin's and the borad refused, then I would be angry about this!

I want these pricks booted, they have shown complete and utter contempt towards the members and I for one do not share their tunnel vision with their Seaford agenda!

Opportunistic snakeoil salesmen that cashed in on the fall out from teh Thomas sacking!

Butterss should have been given one more year and the club would not now be basing itself in a awful location like Seaford!

I'm sure he'd not be shafting level two seat members, without any warning or consultation either!

Seven years and he never pulled any stunts like F**** this club have managed to do in one!

I heard that Lyon wants to go to Seaford.

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:Although I wanted Cousins, I'm amazed at the outrage in relation to this and barely a murmur about the new board uprooting the club and relocating it to Seaford!

In the event that we could not stay at Moorabbin he was looking to locate the club closer to St.Kilda not further away!

absolutely disgraceful!

There is only one tosser who needs to be booted... YOU!!!!

Get a life FFS...