Should we try and get De Goey as a Free Agent???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SunnyErnie
Club Player

Re: Should we try and get De Goey as a Free Agent???

Ghost Like wrote: Sun 10 Apr 2022 10:55am
SunnyErnie wrote: Sat 09 Apr 2022 10:47pm
The Fireman wrote: Wed 30 Mar 2022 1:33pm
Vortex wrote: Tue 29 Mar 2022 9:13pm
happy feet wrote: Tue 29 Mar 2022 9:01pm I would hate to see DeGoey as a Saint. The bloke has a massive question mark over him. Billings is hopefully not going anywhere and I hope he has a great season. I’m guilty of being to critical of Billings.
9.999 out of 10 AFL fans would laugh their arses off at that suggestion and take De Goey over billings in less than a heart beat, hell I'd even offer to help pack Billings bags and order him an Uber to his new club.
this......

don't particularly think gooey is of high calibre but if he gets me a flag I may overlook his shortcomings.
A mate of mine who knows Gags reckons he is tabling an offer for De Goey that will be impossible to knock back!!
I call BS, not a hard call but the right call.
I have also heard we are making a huge play for Jayden Laverde as well

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus
happy feet
Club Player

SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 10 Apr 2022 10:30am
happy feet wrote: Sun 10 Apr 2022 8:49am
SunnyErnie wrote: Sat 09 Apr 2022 10:47pm
The Fireman wrote: Wed 30 Mar 2022 1:33pm
Vortex wrote: Tue 29 Mar 2022 9:13pm
happy feet wrote: Tue 29 Mar 2022 9:01pm I would hate to see DeGoey as a Saint. The bloke has a massive question mark over him. Billings is hopefully not going anywhere and I hope he has a great season. I’m guilty of being to critical of Billings.
9.999 out of 10 AFL fans would laugh their arses off at that suggestion and take De Goey over billings in less than a heart beat, hell I'd even offer to help pack Billings bags and order him an Uber to his new club.
this......

don't particularly think gooey is of high calibre but if he gets me a flag I may overlook his shortcomings.
A mate of mine who knows Gags reckons he is tabling an offer for De Goey that will be impossible to knock back!!
And how good is our record of managing wayward players? Will end in a disaster.
Maybe Deg Goey has learnt his lesson and will knuckle down?
Fat chance, leave him at Collingwood where he belongs.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
seano1
Club Player

I remember Dustys name came up for trade not long after he had a issue at a restaurant……people on here canned the idea of him coming mentioning everything from the issue the tattoos the bikie connection….look at how that turned out , so if there’s a behavioural clause ….hell yeah we need x factor we need a premiership

SunnyErnie
Club Player

The more the Bombers stink it up the more likely we will get Jayden Laverde as a FA

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

seano1 wrote: Sun 10 Apr 2022 2:02pm I remember Dustys name came up for trade not long after he had a issue at a restaurant……people on here canned the idea of him coming mentioning everything from the issue the tattoos the bikie connection….look at how that turned out , so if there’s a behavioural clause ….hell yeah we need x factor we need a premiership
Apparently it was all done and dusted. Wanted to trade to us and our coach at the time, Watters I think, allegedly said no.