Ratts Claims Mass Changes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

repta
Club Player

Re: Ratts Claims Mass Changes

Butler has suffered because of Jack Higgins. I see them doing the same job. I know they arent 'bumping' into each other on the field, but I believe Butler has lost some of the space he had without Higgins.

Max King was good against Geelong (aside from his kicking for goal). He played far to far up the field (to avoid the goals) against the Dogs. He is neither agile or have the tank for the wing.

Hill is hopelessly out of form. He appears disinterested in most games

Frawley was bought in to bolster certain circumstances. The Geelong game suited him. Whoever picked him for the Dogs game should be shot. He is NOT SUITED FOR NORF EITHER.

We have recruited absolute rubbish as 'depth' players.

Last year we benefited greatly from the shorter quarters. It covered cover some of our shortcomings.

Sanctorum
Club Player

MickThomas wrote: Mon 24 May 2021 8:16pm
Vortex wrote: Mon 24 May 2021 7:41pm Lethlean said today they would resist benching a star for the sake of a "statement".

WTF!...
Of course.
'Star' means Benny Hill, who the club has been standing behind and showing loyalty, even if the f-tard hasn't shown any himself.
Lethers just protecting his golden boy.
He's gonna defend his boy till Hell freezes over

<1 week ban under this rule:
ABUSING OR DEMEANING A SAINTS PLAYER, FAMILY OR OFFICIAL RULE

Commenting on the performance of a Saints player / official is allowed. Review their performance and suggest where or how they can improve. In cases where posters abuse or demean a Saints player / official / or their family, OR casts aspersions on their character and it is deemed by the moderators to be offensive and inflammatory, then the moderators will issue a 1 DAY or 1 WEEK BAN depending on severity.>
Finally, at last the moderators have taken action on the issue of player/official abuse by posters, something that they should have acted on much sooner as it really reflects poorly on this public forum which is monitored by AFL commentators.

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist
SaintJohno
Club Player

It would be interesting to see if there is an overall lift in intensity across the Saints side, but also Sandy, through selection integrity. I would imagine if the Sandringham squad thought they were a realistic chance to hit the big time, they might lift 5/10%? in their efforts and we might end up seeing some more options.

Might be a win/win for Saints and Sandy.