wonderful!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

chook23
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Please not us, please not us... :?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/c ... 5974667306

She told the Herald Sun she was involved in group sex with AFL players, none of whose pictures have been released.

A Facebook conversation purported to be between the girl and an AFL player discussing a group sex session has been obtained by the Herald Sun.
Riewoldt yesterday denied he knew of the group sex claims.

"I've got no idea about that," he said.

"It's not part of our culture and I'm not aware of any text messages."
Journalisim at its worst

saint4life
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
SainterK wrote:Please not us, please not us... :?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/c ... 5974667306

She told the Herald Sun she was involved in group sex with AFL players, none of whose pictures have been released.

A Facebook conversation purported to be between the girl and an AFL player discussing a group sex session has been obtained by the Herald Sun.
Riewoldt yesterday denied he knew of the group sex claims.

"I've got no idea about that," he said.

"It's not part of our culture and I'm not aware of any text messages."
Journalisim at its worst
Yes, juxtaposition is everything.
Without actually saying anything they've managed to convey the impression they wanted to.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Lets have a little perspective.

At least this bloke doesn't play for us...

They walk amongst us...

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:Lets have a little perspective.

I don't think he ever mentioned the name of his team mates or mates that took the photo and distributed it.

He copped it on the chin, and in the best interests of his club he took the full blame and walked away.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:

I don't think he ever mentioned the name of his team mates or mates that took the photo and distributed it.

He copped it on the chin, and in the best interests of his club he took the full blame and walked away.
Did he name the dog?

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

Did he name the dog?
At least in the St Kilda boys case the dog named herself.

They walk amongst us...

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Hey something just occurred to me....she said she took the pic in April. Roo was on crutches in April. Looked healthy to me.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo
Club Player

fingers wrote:Hey something just occurred to me....she said she took the pic in April. Roo was on crutches in April. Looked healthy to me.
I have thought this to but, Roo did his hammy on the 9th of april, thus leaving 9 days before this for the photo to be taken, even though the chances of that are quite rare.

Sainter for life.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:
fingers wrote:Hey something just occurred to me....she said she took the pic in April. Roo was on crutches in April. Looked healthy to me.
I have thought this to but, Roo did his hammy on the 9th of april, thus leaving 9 days before this for the photo to be taken, even though the chances of that are quite rare.
9 days to go to Miami and back, between matches? Yeah, Rossy would love his players doing that!

They walk amongst us...

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
9 days to go to Miami and back, between matches? Yeah, Rossy would love his players doing that!
Well now it's all starting to make sense.

Roo actually faked his injury in order to fly to Miami for a bit of skanko roman wrestling with this frickin nutjob :idea:

And to think he's the captain! :shock:

Stand down Nick, stand down!!!

:wink:

SaintSimmo
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
well she is saying she took the pictures in Melbourne in April, but Roo is saying Gilbo took them 14 months ago in Miami which would make it October (Thus meaning it would be fine for the players to be there as they would have been on break after the Grand Final)

Sainter for life.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
well she is saying she took the pictures in Melbourne in April, but Roo is saying Gilbo took them 14 months ago in Miami which would make it October (Thus meaning it would be fine for the players to be there as they would have been on break after the Grand Final)
But given the pic has been proven it was in Miami, her story doesn't stand up too well it seems.

They walk amongst us...

SaintSimmo
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
But given the pic has been proven it was in Miami, her story doesn't stand up too well it seems.
her story has more holes in it than Richmonds backline

Sainter for life.
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
Bloody hell. We should change the name of this forum to CSI Saintsational.

In any case... what if she manages to produce a receipt for a telephoto lens around then? One of the really really big ones.

Maybe with a macro setting too 8-)

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
her story has more holes in it than Richmonds backline
And as much credibility as it!

Gershwin
Club Player

All this concern for Riewoldt but spare a thought for Dal Santo's father.

Surely he will never be able to walk into a pub in Bendigo again !!

summertime and the living is easy ........
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:Bloody hell. We should change the name of this forum to CSI Saintsational.

In any case... what if she manages to produce a receipt for a telephoto lens around then? One of the really really big ones.

Maybe with a macro setting too 8-)
Gee c18, if this slapper had one of those she'd be able to get a snap of your old fella and even uranus :wink:

Joffa 5
Club Player

Dr Spechemin is on fire :lol:

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:

RF - I think you will find the dog actually forwarded the picture to the media in the Monaghan case after being jilted. Joel had promised to call the next day and meet for breakfast ( a can of pal) and when he did not fulfil this the dog responded in a "dog act" of revenge.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

RF - I think you will find the dog actually forwarded the picture to the media in the Monaghan case after being jilted. Joel had promised to call the next day and meet for breakfast ( a can of pal) and when he did not fulfil this the dog responded in a "dog act" of revenge.
Appropriate avatar :P

They walk amongst us...