Grant Thomas

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Re: Grant Thomas

saynta wrote: Sat 18 Sep 2021 7:42pm This thread has.more than run it's course. Descended into pure rubbish not worth reading now.🤔🤨
It had run its race more than a week ago. The thread should be renamed "Post your own opinion here if you want to see it torn to shreds by somebody else's own opinions, no matter how biased or manic they may be".

Proof that lockdowns are having a detrimental effect on people's mental health.

Saint supporter since '62
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Mulberry Bush.

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

We should have just kept Sheldon as coach and got all our real problem areas right ... and that is: recruiting and development.

That's the only thing that has held us back over the years.

The sooner our club realises this, the better.

Changing coaches is just a knee-jerk reaction ...which never addresses the underlying and real problems.

... the coach is just the little cherry on top, we need to look at the big picture ... take a more holistic and objective view.
What was wrong with Sheldon, anyway?

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 10:12am We should have just kept Sheldon as coach and got all our real problem areas right ... and that is: recruiting and development.

Changing coaches is just a knee-jerk reaction ...which never addresses the underlying and real problems.

... the coach is just the little cherry on top, we need to look at the big picture ... take a more holistic and objective view.
He was a control freak and apparently he borrowed money from one of the boot studders

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 11:40am
samoht wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 10:12am We should have just kept Sheldon as coach and got all our real problem areas right ... and that is: recruiting and development.

He was a control freak and apparently he borrowed money from one of the boot studders
:wink:

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

It is well known that Boot Studders are persons of ample independent means; and anyway Simon Goodwin was picking up discarded betting tickets not so long ago and he has done fine.

Bring back Kenny to give the one on one honesty sessions. Brief him on new concussion protocols first of course.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 12:47am
saynta wrote: Sat 18 Sep 2021 7:42pm This thread has.more than run it's course. Descended into pure rubbish not worth reading now.🤔🤨
It had run its race more than a week ago. The thread should be renamed "Post your own opinion here if you want to see it torn to shreds by somebody else's own opinions, no matter how biased or manic they may be".

Or alternatively start a new thread titled:

“Only post here if your opinion is congruent with others, any opinions to the contrary to “popular opinion” need to be approved by Trevor??”

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I liked Ken
Universally admired
Samoht has a good point
I think your being dismissive and dare I say it...con-trolling

“Yeah….nah””
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 1:58pm

I liked Ken
Universally admired
Samoht has a good point
I asked here about KS once and I was reminded that it was the Hudson-Sheldon thang that got on people’s nerves.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 1:56pm

“Only post here if your opinion is congruent with others, any opinions to the contrary to “popular opinion” need to be approved by Trevor??”
No. You need help. Seriously. Normal people have lives, not obsessions with blokes that coached their football club 16 years ago.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 8:59pm

No. You need help. Seriously. Normal people have lives, not obsessions with blokes that coached their football club 16 years ago.
Ok thanks Trevor
I need help cause I don’t agree with your opinion
I think I know where help might be required Trevor...

“Yeah….nah””
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 9:44pm

Ok thanks Trevor
And what is my opinion?

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Our best coach

The one with the best players

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 9:57pm
Teflon wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 9:44pm

Ok thanks Trevor
And what is my opinion?
It’s obvious isn’t it?
Your opinion is anyone who posts something on this thread that YOU don’t like is manic or obsessed just like you’re doing now by following me around Trev?
It ain’t hard ...
It’s a footy forum .....why don’t you try and muster up a football opinion of your own...you might find it liberating!!

“Yeah….nah””
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Life has taught me there is nothing to be gained by engaging with conspiracy theorists, zealots and idiots.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Mon 20 Sep 2021 11:21am Life has taught me there is nothing to be gained by engaging with conspiracy theorists, zealots and idiots.
Life has taught me it’s like a box of chocolates...you never know what you gonna get out of the bush..
Thank you Forrest.

“Yeah….nah””
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: the Ross n Grant song

the days of our ross 'n grants
like sand in your underpants
when theorists are not your dearest
nor any speech from near your rearest

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

ooh, not much happening in football at the moment, little spotfires breaking out on here in numerous threads, lucky we have a moderator. :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

shanegrambeau wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 2:28pm
Teflon wrote: Sun 19 Sep 2021 1:58pm

I liked Ken
Universally admired
Samoht has a good point
I asked here about KS once and I was reminded that it was the Hudson-Sheldon thang that got on people’s nerves.
It was the Hudson/Sheldon thing that taught Stewie Leowe how to become an Uber reliable set shot from inside 40m. Not a bad outcome alone

Go you red, black & white warriors