Sunny Ernie super thread -user banned>

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sunny Ernie super thread -user banned>

option 1

remove Thread starting privilege

option 2

only post in this thread

option 3

dunno , i'll make it up if needed

option 4

off with his head

edit/addition : option 3
... could be each post is vetted by mods
before publication

lay out the 4 steps
... if he keeps 'losing the plot'

(for the sake of the Forum)

with the ... we'd rather you contribute 'n stay cool (ish)
welcome back
Last edited by asiu on Tue 26 Jul 2022 3:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Crossy66
Club Player

Re: Mitch Lewis is going to tear us a new one

happy feet wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 8:38am
Vortex wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 5:38am
Scollop wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 3:09am "tear us a new one"

Maybe SE was looking to post this opinion in The Pride Round thread

Sorry...I like to shock and be crude at times :mrgreen:

Speaking of Pride Round they want to introduce it for the rugbah league...I don't think Israel Folau would approve

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-25/ ... /101268552
The real story is about religion and how you can perpetuate a mythical story from generation to generation if you brainwash kids from birth into believing the myth. Unfortunately it's still a lot easier to spread lies within mythical stories in poor nations like the Pacific Nations.
It’s just good old fashioned bigotry and behind it is religion. It’s very hypocritical that they don’t have a problem playing with the logo of a gambling organization on their RL Jersey.
There is a bit more to this story and how it was handled by the club. In my view, Muslim Christian Buddhist Hindu doesn't matter, these boys have their views and should be respected accordingly. I am not a scholar, but there is a bit of wine in the Bible and no t much on gambling as I recall.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

So is he/she banned?
Not in the admin forum 🤯

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Crossy66 wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 3:23pm

Speaking of Pride Round they want to introduce it for the rugbah league...I don't think Israel Folau would approve

The real story is about religion and how you can perpetuate a mythical story from generation to generation if you brainwash kids from birth into believing the myth. Unfortunately it's still a lot easier to spread lies within mythical stories in poor nations like the Pacific Nations.
It’s just good old fashioned bigotry and behind it is religion. It’s very hypocritical that they don’t have a problem playing with the logo of a gambling organization on their RL Jersey.
There is a bit more to this story and how it was handled by the club. In my view, Muslim Christian Buddhist Hindu doesn't matter, these boys have their views and should be respected accordingly. I am not a scholar, but there is a bit of wine in the Bible and no t much on gambling as I recall.
And so are you saying the players can hide behind their religion to disrespect the views of of the LGBTQi+ community and show intolerance by refusing to be inclusive of all human beings?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 4:33pm

And so are you saying the players can hide behind their religion to disrespect the views of of the LGBTQi+ community and show intolerance by refusing to be inclusive of all human beings?
Yes. People still have a choice is what I understand to think on their own.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 4:43pm

100% and that should always be the case but isn't it then hypocritical for these players to not allow others to have choice? History won't look kindly on these players and hypothetically I can see the Manyly Club chosing not to recruit players of Polynesian or Religious backgrounds if they can't get with the times and be tolerant of other people.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 5:06pm

100% and that should always be the case but isn't it then hypocritical for these players to not allow others to have choice? History won't look kindly on these players and hypothetically I can see the Manyly Club chosing not to recruit players of Polynesian or Religious backgrounds if they can't get with the times and be tolerant of other people.
Unfortuneatley thats their right to believe that.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 5:10pm

Absolutely it's their right to be haters and bigots but they will now have turned their own players and fans on them because they are on the same ladder postion as us and play the Roosters who are 8th on the same points.

Imagine if 63% of our best 22 pulled the pin this week 2 days before the Hawks game and we had to replace them with Sandy players because thst is what the Manly players have done to thier club and supporters.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 5:26pm
CURLY wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 5:10pm

Absolutely it's their right to be haters and bigots but they will now have turned their own players and fans on them because they are on the same ladder postion as us and play the Roosters who are 8th on the same points.

Imagine if 63% of our best 22 pulled the pin this week 2 days before the Hawks game and we had to replace them with Sandy players because thst is what the Manly players have done to thier club and supporters.

We had players miss games a final for personal beliefs. Its their choice. Why do you think its ok that we push our beliefs to what is right onto others.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 26 Jul 2022 5:48pm

We had players miss games a final for personal beliefs. Its their choice. Why do you think its ok that we push our beliefs to what is right onto others.
what 63% of our team, open your ears Curly, I don't think it's ok to push ones belief onto others but that's the irony of what these players are doing. They are essentially saying they are happy to crucify their club and supporters because of their beliefs by ensuring they are absolutely no chance of making the finals because of their beliefs. They will lose out of this if they sacrifice their finals chances because of stupid beliefs.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Posters have had enough time to comment on Sunny Ernie. Unfortunately this has turned into a thread that doesn't belong on the fan forum but I'll leave it here for posterity.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"