Saints v Swans Game Thread (LIVE SCORES)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Well nothing good came out of that game. Too many players down.

I'm focussing on next week now - GO SAINTS!

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

maybe we'll finally give walsh a game next week - plenty to choose from to drop - really poor effort by most today.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Schillaci
Club Player

Disappointing... but not the end of the world...NM the big losers...we'll finish them next week.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:maybe we'll finally give walsh a game next week - plenty to choose from to drop - really poor effort by most today.
Has dominated enough in the VFL to be considered IMO.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:poor effort Saints.

last qtr, absolutely no run. Gastro may had taken its toll.

Roo, knee gone, Dempster K.Oéd, SMASHED in the ruck (tell us how Kosi ios no use in the ruck after watching that?).

Season has been gone for a long time. The second half of the season effort may be catching us up.

Who knows but we all knew no flag this season.

Stuill hope to make the finals though. Need to do that.
We just don't look like have the mojo, the finals may not change that, the Swans wanted it a lot more than us, it was a s plain as day. The delivery to Roo has to be better and , well , it just ain't gonna happen short term. The loss of Lenny has been telling in that dept. More fishing time for me this season.
...I'm throwing a smiley in because..I'm over it :)

Austinnn
Club Player

Schillaci wrote:Disappointing... but not the end of the world...NM the big losers...we'll finish them next week.
We got our pants pulled down today;

There will be other games... chin up

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
mullet
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
mullet wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Hurricane wrote:I hope we mis the finals. Even if we win an elimination we would get embarrased by a decent team

It might make the players wake the f*** up and take the opportunity when it is delivered to them.

BANG BANG
Well you are a loser if you wish our team not to play finals.

I hope the players spit on your face.

You are a disgrace even THINKING that.
Hey saintspremiers dont worry about it. Dont you realise that more people post on here when we loose than when we win. They will all be out tonight with the "I knew it blah blah blah". They would rather say I told you so than see us do well. I am sure this is some sort of disorder they just dont have a name for it yet.
yeah you're right , mods pay attention, all members of this forum must wear rose colored glasses or ban them.
You missed the point fireman. Just trying to calm the guy down. People on here have great views , just cant stand the ones who only come on when we lose with nothing better to say than "I knew it". nothing to do with rose colored glasses, geez that saying gets punished on here

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

A better captain may have taken himself off as he quite clearly not in any shape to perform.I know he has plenty of credits in the bank but surely they are close to running out.If you cfhose to go on/stay on the field you have to be judged as if fit.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:
You missed the point fireman. Just trying to calm the guy down. People on here have great views , just cant stand the ones who only come on when we lose with nothing better to say than "I knew it". nothing to do with rose colored glasses, geez that saying gets punished on here
fair enough mate but it takes all types to make a forum, we have to listen to them just as much as we cop the rose coloured glasses mob, we take from it what we deem helpful. ...oops I used that term again ;)
and just another thing..if the players had the same passion as we show on here would we be unbeatable?

thequarry
Club Player

This is all of sudden looking like a terrible waste of a year, whether it be of the little time left (seemingly) that our stars can perform well enough to threaten the top echelon of teams, or (really, really easy to say in hindsight) a wasted chance to put more games into youth.

Irrationality aside, there are two weeks left to really p**s us off or to at the least fall in to the top eight. Selection will be interesting in the face of a charging North Melbourne.