Big news for the Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Big news for the Saints

skeptic wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 6:16pm
stonecold wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 2:09pm
skeptic wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 1:00pm
DJ Higgins wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 8:14am that is the most vague post ever and means very little.

I have it on good authority that there will be some big news coming out of America this year. You heard it here first
I understand why the hyperbole and seemingly attention seeking behaviour may bother some. So let me give you some substance...
This is coming from new inside source

In addition to targeting big names on-field we’re also targeting some major sponsors.

A lot of players will be re-signed
A few will be moved on
And we have a group of ppl striving to make our team stronger off-field both in a financial and strategic sense

Beyond that I will only PM specifics to special forumites that are nice to me that I deem worthy... so that will have to do

Just know that when the stories break... I’m the inside guy that let you know first
No substance there, stop 'showboating' and taking the piss out a certain positive supporter!!!!!

We can't all be negative!!!!!
You're in no position to call out showboating

My source specifically says that Lazar Vidovic knows SFA about the Saints and that his contribution to anything should be considered comedic value at most... that's what insiders at the club think he said.

If that's not proof of credibility, I don't know what is
me thinks Skeptic will go the way of Bluthy... :shock:

axcellence
Club Player

I predict that next year will be full of 20 20 vision.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Received your PM skeptical one.
Wowee that is not huge it’s mamoth.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
takeaway
Club Player

Amazing what hot weather and a new year brings! Many of the HOH gang members are now supporting your posts Ted. Seen the light - 100% reversal. Good to see the truth always prevails.

Bit embarrassed to express their support in your thread Ted, had to start a new one. Now might get a bit more common sense into the forum this year though.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

takeaway wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 7:42pm Amazing what hot weather and a new year brings! Many of the HOH gang members are now supporting your posts Ted. Seen the light - 100% reversal. Good to see the truth always prevails.

Bit embarrassed to express their support in your thread Ted, had to start a new one. Now might get a bit more common sense into the forum this year though.
Good post TA.

I really have to refer to a quote by Socrates in this instance:
“Envy is the ulcer of the soul.”

Sums it up well. 😊
Common sense...it may prevail in 2019 in this place.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

If the truth is out there... I don't know that it will ever be posted here. Unless someone with form reads it on BF first

dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 8:37pm
takeaway wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 7:42pm Amazing what hot weather and a new year brings! Many of the HOH gang members are now supporting your posts Ted. Seen the light - 100% reversal. Good to see the truth always prevails.

Good post TA.

I really have to refer to a quote by Socrates in this instance:
“Envy is the ulcer of the soul.”

Sums it up well. 😊
Common sense...it may prevail in 2019 in this place.
Yep, nailed it again takeaway.

Everyone on board the ted train.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

DJ Higgins wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 8:14am that is the most vague post ever and means very little.

I have it on good authority that there will be some big news coming out of America this year. You heard it here first
I understand why the hyperbole and seemingly attention seeking behaviour may bother some. So let me give you some substance...

In addition to targeting big names on-field we’re also targeting some major sponsors.

A few will be moved on
And we have a group of ppl striving to make our team stronger off-field both in a financial and strategic sense

Beyond that I will only PM specifics to special forumites that are nice to me that I deem worthy... so that will have to do

Just know that when the stories break... I’m the inside guy that let you know first
No substance there, stop 'showboating' and taking the piss out a certain positive supporter!!!!!

There's a difference between optimism and narcism.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

yep agree all that will happen

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 2:58pm Peter Spida Everitt

@SpidaEveritt

Christmas Holidays over and out for 2019 👌👌 massive year ahead it’s going to be the best one ever! Looking forward to spending lots of time back in my happy place at St Kilda FC Moorabbin,...
Did he win the boat in a raffle?

Harves Man
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 12:57pm
minneapolis wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 12:18pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 11:04am LOL - In personal news - that thing I have been planning for 12 months will finally be happening!
A baby?
9 months for a human.
He must have a very large pet with a 12 mth gestation period. Giraffe maybe? Animals in captivity are very hard to breed, well done
Yeah, congratulations Sainter Dad on the baby giraffe.

stonecold
SS Life Member

A few will be moved on

My source specifically says that Lazar Vidovic knows SFA about the Saints and that his contribution to anything should be considered comedic value at most... that's what insiders at the club think he said.

What club source then champion, give me a name, I'm happy with my standing within the club!!!!!

Come on then, put your nuts on the line, if you have permission to borrow the jar off Mr or Mrs Skeptic!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
stonecold
SS Life Member

SydneySainter wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 8:54pm

A few will be moved on

There's a difference between optimism and narcism.
Back to the NRL for you then!!!!! ;)

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Where's my PM.

I'm nice to everyone...

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 7:32am I have it on good authority that there will be some big news coming out of Moorabbin this year.

Yep 3 Saintsaitionalists are already onto it..

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 10:34pm

A few will be moved on

What club source then champion, give me a name, I'm happy with my standing within the club!!!!!

Come on then, put your nuts on the line, if you have permission to borrow the jar off Mr or Mrs Skeptic!!!!!
I do apologise I can’t reveal my sources...

I will say this though, he explained that it was a widely held view within the club and amongst recent/current players and admin over the last 20 years or so that when that player talks or shares opinion, be polite, smile, nod, pretend to agree and laugh about it later.

His exact phrasing was “he’s taken one too many blows to the head for his opinion to have any merit” and that people don’t want to say anything because he keeps challenging them to fights out the back.

I had to make the comments a little less disparaging to be able to post them here within the rules but you get the idea

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Hearing whispers from multiple sources that we can expect both some small and medium news in the coming months as well. Moderately exciting stuff

asiu
Saintsational Legend

unbelievable
unrefutable

there can be a big name in that broadsheet

our future is bright

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
stonecold
SS Life Member

Hey Septic, if your talking about Lazar ( which I think your referring to, correct me if your not), he dished out more blows than he received, so if that's the case, your source (you) is talking bulls***, full stop!!!!!

Your argument is no merit what so ever!!!!!

Anyway your entitled to your opinion, as is Ted and every other poster, so stop bullying him and taking the piss cause he wants to post in a positive way!!!!!

By the way, if you are having a crack at former player, Mr V, head down to the Docks and catch him at work to take it up with him in person!!!!! ;)

ListManager
Club Player

Ok, l'l'll spill the beans. From 2020 we will not only play Port in China every year but we will also be playing 2 home games in NZ as well. And it will be in Auckland on a fully reconfigured playing surface the size of the MCG.

NeXus Nick is back but where is Joffaboy????
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Worst thread of 2019 already. Making the early call. 👎

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

ListManager wrote: Wed 16 Jan 2019 9:44am Ok, l'l'll spill the beans. From 2020 we will not only play Port in China every year but we will also be playing 2 home games in NZ as well. And it will be in Auckland on a fully reconfigured playing surface the size of the MCG.
Horrendous.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Wed 16 Jan 2019 9:07am Hey Septic, if your talking about Lazar ( which I think your referring to, correct me if your not), he dished out more blows than he received, so if that's the case, your source (you) is talking bulls***, full stop!!!!!

Your argument is no merit what so ever!!!!!

Anyway your entitled to your opinion, as is Ted and every other poster, so stop bullying him and taking the piss cause he wants to post in a positive way!!!!!

By the way, if you are having a crack at former player, Mr V, head down to the Docks and catch him at work to take it up with him in person!!!!! ;)
I’m not having a crack at anyone... merely sharing my info from my internal source who is majorly involved with the club.

It’s hard to u/s why this has caught your attention considering you’ve bashed the opinions of all non-coaches/players on this site for over a year.

This news is from a highly credentialed saints man.

Ticks all your boxes

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I don’t understand why this news has riled so many ppl...

It’s provided as much substance as others news threads on the main board and like those threads I can confirm but not disclose that it’s credible information from an inside source.

It seems to me that I’m being targeted and bullied by other in the knows that are jealous of my sources.

Well I have a concept for those ppl... it’s an ugly little theme called prejudice. Have a good look at yourselves

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 16 Jan 2019 10:43am Worst thread of 2019 already. Making the early call. 👎
Don't undersell your own efforts there Teddles. I really don't think this average effort has you covered just yet, don't be so modest.....

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!