Chris Scott or Richo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

chico2001
Club Player

Re: Chris Scott or Richo

Scott has one a flag so he can rest on that for every other day, Scott is known for picking up players past their best from other clubs and that is starting to hurt now. THey should have done a lot more with the money and solid admin they have. Something is wrong at Pussy land because they still have some very good players, at least 3 All australians.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

chico2001 wrote: Sun 09 Sep 2018 12:05pm Scott has one a flag so he can rest on that for every other day, Scott is known for picking up players past their best from other clubs and that is starting to hurt now. THey should have done a lot more with the money and solid admin they have. Something is wrong at Pussy land because they still have some very good players, at least 3 All australians.
Scott won a flag in his first season. However, it was Bomber Thompson’s side! That team coached itself! In the seven subsequent years, ( in my humble opinion ) Scott has been a “good ordinary coach” ..... given the talent available and the well run organisation that the Geelong footy club have become.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sun 09 Sep 2018 12:12pm
chico2001 wrote: Sun 09 Sep 2018 12:05pm Scott has one a flag so he can rest on that for every other day, Scott is known for picking up players past their best from other clubs and that is starting to hurt now. THey should have done a lot more with the money and solid admin they have. Something is wrong at Pussy land because they still have some very good players, at least 3 All australians.
Scott won a flag in his first season. However, it was Bomber Thompson’s side! That team coached itself! In the seven subsequent years, ( in my humble opinion ) Scott has been a “good ordinary coach” ..... given the talent available and the well run organisation that the Geelong footy club have become.

The club was certainly in the sweet spot Jigster and largely held the sum of all parts.

chico2001
Club Player

yes, a good summation. Scott landed pretty well in his first year, but they have not picked up another one. I suppose its fair to say they have been strong for a good 10 years or more. Whether that is Scotts doing or not....who knows!!!