Ins / Out’s this week: Hard calls / Future hope

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ins / Out’s this week: Hard calls / Future hope

loris wrote:Is “ChrisRyanSaints”, “CityWest’ returned?

Same posting style; shouting with capital letters, profanities, incorrect spelling of players names, never edits his posts to correct the numerous spelling/punctuation errors. If he at least did the latter, the posts might be legible and easier to comprehend.
You’re sharp.

Also has dorky user name.

Good pick up.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:Play Freeman a couple more weeks in the ressies to make sure his hamstring is ok?? WTF??

Consecutive 30 possession games says it looks pretty good to me!

Play him against the Filth and give the club, the players and it's supporters something to get fired up about
Good call. Payback for Luke Ball.

He’s just as likely to be injured in another 30-possession VFL game as in the seniors.

Bring him in for Armo.

Take some chances and show some daring FFS. It’s not as if the season can get any worse.

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Maybe Freemans hamstrings ONLY work at AFL level?
Give the kid his debut....cant be any worse than Billings and Newnes at the minute.

Nee!
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Billings' and Newnes' level (last game) will be fine for mine (around 15 possessions).
I'd play Freeman and ask him to take it easy and aim for about 16 possessions (double what Armo managed). That shouldn't be too taxing.
Get some AFL games into him - it's more about game time and slowly building to a crescendo (full flight) by year's end.

DJ Higgins
Club Player

samoht wrote:Billings' and Newnes' level (last game) will be fine for mine (around 15 possessions).
I'd play Freeman and ask him to take it easy and aim for about 16 possessions (double what Armo managed). That shouldn't be too taxing.
Get some AFL games into him - it's more about game time and slowly building to a crescendo (full flight) by year's end.
Disagree re Freeman. Imagine if he came back early and pulled a hammy because he went too hard or his body wasn't ready. Disaster.

stonecold
SS Life Member

DJ Higgins wrote:
samoht wrote:Billings' and Newnes' level (last game) will be fine for mine (around 15 possessions).
Disagree re Freeman. Imagine if he came back early and pulled a hammy because he went too hard or his body wasn't ready. Disaster.
2 more weeks of 30+ touches, at least!!!!!

Needs miles in the pins!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯