Off to Tassie!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Off to Tassie!

35...LEGEND wrote:IF I See ya there Jiggie i’ll Be sure to introduce myself

GO SAINTS
Please do Colleague ! Hope to be at the pre-match function, it’s my 73rd birthday this mondee, SO come on Saints! Give me a happy mirthday! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let’s all have FUN! A few good laughs! AND? A win? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Launie is pumping.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

How disappointing was THAT?! Very frustrating. However, the Launceston Supporters Group showed us great hospitality and a warm welcome at the pregame function, and however disappointed I may be by tonight’s result, I spare a thought for these good folks who take out memberships and support the club throug( thick and thin, you deserved better than what was served up tonight.
Last edited by thejiggingsaint on Mon 30 Apr 2018 12:28am, edited 2 times in total.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:How disappointing was THAT?! Very frustrating. However, the Launceston Supporters Group showed us great hospitality and a warm welcome at the pregame function, and however disappointed I may be by tonight’s result, I spare a thought for 5hese good folks who take out memberships and support the club throug( thick and thin, you deserved better than what was served up tonight.
Please do some whiskey tasting and buying is Tassie so you get something worthwhile from the trip.

I was planning on going until (fortunately) we were invited to a close friend’s big party!

Lucky me!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:How disappointing was THAT?! Very frustrating. However, the Launceston Supporters Group showed us great hospitality and a warm welcome at the pregame function, and however disappointed I may be by tonight’s result, I spare a thought for 5hese good folks who take out memberships and support the club throug( thick and thin, you deserved better than what was served up tonight.
Please do some whiskey tasting and buying is Tassie so you get something worthwhile from the trip.

I was planning on going until (fortunately) we were invited to a close friend’s big party!

Lucky me!

SP : now just WHY would I spend time “tasting” TASSIE whiskey, after doing it in Edinburgh only 3 short weeks ago? :lol: :lol: Tasmania has a lot of good things going for it, but..... WHISKEY? PLEASE!

You and I have differing perspectives on football, the St Kilda footy club, and life in general. That’s okay. “ Something worthwhile from the trip” what makes you think I didn’t get something worthwhile from the trip? I got to spend quality time with REAL supporters, enjoyed their warm welcome, enjoyed being with other committed Sainters. Yes, the RESULT was awful, but if you think I got nothing “ worthwhile “ from the trip, then mate, you just don’t get it. Sorry :D