Toodles

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Toodles

The Redeemer wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
saynta wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
saynta wrote:Seems to me that if you are not left of centre you are not welcome here and your views will not be tolerated.

Sad really. I for one will miss you. Posters who say that they are not racist are only fooling themselves. Scratch anyone deep enough and you will find a racist.

In my opinion, that is.
Which is ironic because left of centre folks are all about the free speech yeah?

Maybe we can stir up some Indigenous debate whilst we are at it GO?

Obviously Kevin Rudd's Chinese could not save the bali boys.
Not my experience with the leftist mob on here, including the mods.Free speech is not encouraged if it is not what the leftists want to hear.
LOL - typical victim mentality of the lunar right. Can be racist, sexist, hare filled, and completely socially unacceptable, but everyone else is the problem.

Tell you what saynta, you dont like it, joiun you mate redeemer.Maybe stormfront or the reclaim australia humanitarian bunch would like your views.

plugger66 is anything but a leftie, but finds redeemers ranting and disgusting insults towards women and other nationalities disgraceful and demeaning.

That you dont says more about you than anybody else on here.

Goodbye redeemer, your ignorance and hate will not be missed.
Who is a victim?

You and Saints66auauauauaua buggered up this forum. Admit it.
Seeya ticket clipper.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Re: Toodles

Saints94 wrote:man this place is a dump, with shitstain threads exactly like this.

#bigfootyisking
Enjoy the sickly love in.