Sam Fisher off field issues?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Wigsy
Club Player

Re: Sam Fisher off field issues?

Nope, Not any of the suggestions made. Bit of a concern that one of our leaders might be in this situation.

2009 - the year of the Saint (modified name from MasonCJ2)
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Wigsy wrote:Nope, Not any of the suggestions made. Bit of a concern that one of our leaders might be in this situation.
What situation?

Club Player

At the moment it is baseless and as such I'm not interested. Let me know if there are any developments of note.

Goodnight all...

FQF
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:Purely speculation on my behalf, but Could it be anything to do with this story?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-pre ... 6499763251
I reckon there is a good chance it could be - he might have been the one who convinced other players to invest some money and now they are a little pissed with him that "on his urgings" they have now lost a considerable amount of money

Hey just speculating but it seems plausible

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
paddy
Club Player

it cant be that serious if the club isn't on the front foot about it.

removal from the leadership group isn't exactly serious misconduct

slider
Club Player

Weird article by the witch, as usual she sinks the boots into the Saints without disclosing what she has on her plate. The Saints deny theres any wrong doing here, and it cant be that huge if they arnt too concerned about it, maybe hes been partying up a bit in the off season, big whoop.

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Caro should focus more on her beloved Richmond and the Coca Cola junkie with the tatts around his neck.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

St Kilda officials, however, denied knowledge of any serious problems with Fisher.
Good enough for me. Back on your broom, Caro

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

slider wrote:Weird article by the witch, as usual she sinks the boots into the Saints without disclosing what she has on her plate. The Saints deny theres any wrong doing here, and it cant be that huge if they arnt too concerned about it, maybe hes been partying up a bit in the off season, big whoop.
she actuallly managed to get 2 articles out of the same story
differance being with one she named a player in the headline-0 or the sub editor did
the other she was all concern for the players....

is Chris newman still going to be in the Richmond leadership group?

Leadership groups change- and it would not surprise me to not see Sam there next year BUT not because of what she is intimating But because the Saints should and need to continually evolve this group and develop new young leaders
as they did with bringing in Ben and Jimmy this year

to me Sam is not a natural vocal leader although would lead from example on field..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

would like to know the last time that dog took a note pad and pen and actually went out asking questions

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

millarsaint wrote:would like to know the last time that dog took a note pad and pen and actually went out asking questions
In other words, you have no idea if there's a story or not but you hate her for reporting something that might be 100% true.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
millarsaint wrote:would like to know the last time that dog took a note pad and pen and actually went out asking questions
In other words, you have no idea if there's a story or not but you hate her for reporting something that might be 100% true.
But isn't that the point, if there's a story tell us what it is, don't print something that says there might be a story.
If you enter the murky world of personal issues then have the balls to print the story not rumours.
Weak.

dalboy
Club Player

I have it from a reliable source that Chips is thinking about getting a sleeve tat and Scott Watters is very concerned....we are not the filth. With Gram no longer a Saint due to his sleeve growing (and other off field issues) Saints hope to remain tat free.
No gambling or drinking issues at all!

Nuff said.

Happiness is a warm pie!
chook23
Saintsational Legend

Has had drinking / Night club associated issues in the past.....

including the altercation with security at one venue.............

pictures etc in paper 12-18miths ago approx

saint4life
dragit
Saintsational Legend

dalboy wrote:I have it from a reliable source that Chips is thinking about getting a sleeve tat and Scott Watters is very concerned....we are not the filth. With Gram no longer a Saint due to his sleeve growing (and other off field issues) Saints hope to remain tat free.
No gambling or drinking issues at all!

Nuff said.
Gee I hope we don't recruit Buddy Franklin & Dane Beams then… would hate to have those guns running around in a saints jumper kicking goals with their ugly tatts…

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
bergholt wrote:
But isn't that the point, if there's a story tell us what it is, don't print something that says there might be a story.
If you enter the murky world of personal issues then have the balls to print the story not rumours.
Weak.

I reckon people underestimate reporters. She would have 100 times more knowledge than any of us on here. I will back the story to be 100% true. Lets face it if it was about another club we wouldnt be questioning the reporter. We would be questioning the player.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: I reckon people underestimate reporters. She would have 100 times more knowledge than any of us on here. I will back the story to be 100% true. Lets face it if it was about another club we wouldnt be questioning the reporter. We would be questioning the player.
Correct, but apparently the club doesn't have an issue with it (whatever it was/is). Could be something as minor as being ejected from a nightclub for over-imbibing. Could be more serious.

It makes Fisher look bad and you can only surmise there are legal reasons she doesn't say what these supposed off-field issues are.
Last edited by bigcarl on Sat 24 Nov 2012 10:48am, edited 1 time in total.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

plugger66 wrote:I reckon people underestimate reporters. She would have 100 times more knowledge than any of us on here. I will back the story to be 100% true.
Just like the KD saga, ay pluggsy???

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
sainterjo
Club Player

Buried in the article is a reference to Dane Swan and the 'grave concerns' the filth have for him.

But he was drinking water! And up really late and really early too.

They will not grow old, as those from more northern States grow old.
For them it will always be three-quarter-time, with the scores level
and the wind advantage in the final term.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I reckon people underestimate reporters. She would have 100 times more knowledge than any of us on here. I will back the story to be 100% true. Lets face it if it was about another club we wouldnt be questioning the reporter. We would be questioning the player.
I know she will have stuff, she has to report it or she shouldn't write anything.
Reporting what she has is weak.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I know she will have stuff, she has to report it or she shouldn't write anything.
Reporting what she has is weak.

Evgen if it is completely true?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: I reckon people underestimate reporters. She would have 100 times more knowledge than any of us on here. I will back the story to be 100% true. Lets face it if it was about another club we wouldnt be questioning the reporter. We would be questioning the player.
That is called blind faith plugger. Journalists and papers have been wrong plenty of times. Plenty. Some are also the lowest of the lows. look what happened in the UK with News of the World.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
That is called blind faith plugger. Journalists and papers have been wrong plenty of times. Plenty. Some are also the lowest of the lows. look what happened in the UK with News of the World.

Of course they are wrong sometimes. i am backing this story to be 100% true. Dont always do that though.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Just like clockwork a new OP on BF has started about our "culture" issues. So sick of being put down, and kicked in the guts, by all and sundry again regardless of whether there is anything to this story or not. The masses will be drouling over yet another opportunity to smash our "poor culture". Other clubs supporters view us as a laughing stock. I know because I'm forced to defend us on what seems like a weekly basis.

Will it ever stop? Will we ever be taken seriously?

plugger66 wrote: She would have 100 times more knowledge than any of us on here. I will back the story to be 100% true. Lets face it if it was about another club we wouldnt be questioning the reporter. We would be questioning the player.
Wow. With that kind of bulls*** statement you are qualified to write for the Herald Sun. "100 times more knowledge than any of us on here"? So you know every person on here? There are three people on here that I know that are well connected at the club, and a number of others that I believe are. Then there are the sports journos on here as well.

Let's face it, you will "back the story to be 100% true" because you are praying for misery. You want it to be true.

If caro had any facts she would print them.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post