Tommy Walsh update

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:I noticed he scored more than Jack though, and Jack was apparently full forward.

nah...think goods was full forward....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

stinger wrote:
SainterK wrote:Was it my imagination, or did Tommy ruck at some point...that could be handy for some around the ground stuff?

I didn't actually realise how tall he was, until seeing him playing against some of the other guys.
yeah...he started off in the ruck...against jack reiwoldt.....jack beat him....
given this was my first oportunity to see him play, I watched Walsh closely
hmmm
Mini Roo, Goodes(brilliant), Tadgh Kenelly, and yeah even Colm Begley played pretty good games (he got more possessions in one game than a whole year with us) Montagna playing as a forward chipped in for two overs, our centres had the better of the irish and worked hard to lock the ball in the attacking half.
I hope Tommy Walsh makes a better AFL player than gaelic, 'cos I just didnt see it. He didnt look that quick, he is not the imposing "terminator" figure I had read about. And his one over came from a beautiful Tadgh cross paddock pass when he was standing by himself. Maybe he is rusty with the round ball.

It was funny that the commentators were saying the AFL guys would run away with iit n the last due to superior fitness, but it was the irish that finished the better. Did we put the cue in the rack? Either the irishmen were completely at sea with Malhouse's tactics or they are foxing it big time

Seeya