Channel ten....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Banger724
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
ace wrote:Channel 10 cover delayed.
Matthew Lloyd, didn't he play basketball and only recently convert to footy. :wink:

Foxtel cover live. :D

Watched it on Foxtel and recorded it on my IQ2 - no problems. :idea:
Big problem with IQ as it stopped recording at 9.30
You can set it to run 20 mins or half hour (or even more I think) past the scheduled finish time in case there ever are any delays, or as may happen in NAB cup, extra time... should do this for any live sport you're recording.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Just wonder, does Lloyd throw some grass into the air before he makes a comment?

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
ace wrote:Channel 10 cover delayed.
Matthew Lloyd, didn't he play basketball and only recently convert to footy. :wink:

Foxtel cover live. :D

Watched it on Foxtel and recorded it on my IQ2 - no problems. :idea:
Big problem with IQ as it stopped recording at 9.30
Got caught out with that too Bernard. Didn't expect the delayed start and didn't press the "extend by 20 mins" button, so my taping stopped with 11 mins to go in the last quarter. Lucky it wasn't a one pointer!

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

It will be very interesting to see how Channel 10 / One HD handle the G.F. this Saturday. It's listed in the programme to start at 7.30pm.
Will they do a deal with Fox again or cover themselves - it's obviously going to be delayed half an hour.
Incidentally, I liked Gerard Healy's commentry as a Saint's supporter - had a lot of encouraging comments to make.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"