Sneider...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

I know posters like Everton have always been a fan of Schneids...

I have too, is a class player, and he showed that last night. Has really worked hard on his game over the off-season, and the rewards are starting to show. 8 goals in the last 2 weeks now, what odds for the Coleman? :wink:

The Saints are coming!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:Extremely skillful player... up there with Dal and BJ as our most naturally talented...

He uses his body and understated strength perfectly.... he knows exactly when to bump, or work a player under the ball, and when to time his attack...

Gun player.... My only criticism he sometimes gets a little lazy, but those instances are few and far between....

roo has a few natural talents...on display last night too......got a bit more natural ability than schneider i would think...but the guy is a gifted footballer...knows were the goals are too,,,,,

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
rexy
SS Life Member

I was/am one who has had reservations on carrying two genuine small forwards and also on Schneiders work rate. Last night he was excellent, not only with the goals but in getting into the centre square at centre bounces and influencing the clearances. Is either working harder with the teams improvement or it has taken me some time to identify the things he does. Either way a great game.

And I agree with the skills, best set shot inside 30 at the moment i would say.

Maybe this year?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

He has only just turned 25 as opposed to Milne who is 29....very sensible decision getting another crumber to the club who has some good years in him yet.

happy feet
Club Player

Schneiderman

I live on the South Coast of NSW deep in Swans territory. The Swans fans are absolutely spewing about him being let go. Great pick up for us, played lots of good footy for the Swans and was a gem last night, as was Milney.