hey forum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I cant wait till i get to 1000 post's

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:I reckon ban everyone and just leave me on here.
You guys can tune in from time to time to drink in some of my usual high brow offerings .
How good would that be?
:D

PS, I can FAX autographs.
Could you email them I dont have a fax. Even better, you could pop a few on Ebay. You'd make a mint. :D

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Davo027
Club Player

Seeing there's a few "old" names here, i thought i'd pop in & say g'day.. still keep an eye on the forum.... but gotta be careful what i say.... Welcome to the recently joined posters and welcome back to the long standing forumites. Have a terrific easter all & look forward to a enjoyable season.
Go Saints!!

For more info www.saints.com.au

The above views are those of the author and not necessarily those of the clubs or the AFL.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Oh Gawwwd..next thing Poochy will be back 8-)

Hey Davo..good to see you are still floating around :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote: sorry - wrong quote - something about not having any godnads and Joffaboy correctly pointing this out to me.
Oh come on Mick - lighten up.

I thought all the winks in the post would have alerted you to the fact that it was a piss take.

stinger is a pain in the arse and wrecks perfectly good threads with his worthless comments but I dont really want him banned - just to pull his head in and, at least on the footy forum, not make it a pyssing contest and all about his ego.

Also just wanted to turn the knife in a bit after your post on the General Forum where you stated iot was particularily hurtful when members posted you were soft on some members and didn't have the courage to warn and ban them :D :wink:

As for JD, I have had contact with him and he actually asked me to pass on his best wishes specifically to you and tell you in his opinion you do a great job especially with the MW.

You are correct, I thought JD went over the top at the time - however he PM'ed me on another forum and put his reasons and they were fair enough.

Now as uncle Chop Chop would say - Harden the F##k up and grow a pair you big woos. :D :D
Last edited by joffaboy on Wed 08 Apr 2009 9:10am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Oh Gawwwd..next thing Poochy will be back 8-)

The only one you have ever had the courage to ban :D :D

Wheres NeXus Nick when you need him?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints94
SS Life Member

Everyone is hear to talk about the Saints............... i have been here since early 2007 and when i started i was treated like s***!

Saints94
SS Life Member

saint patrick wrote:Hi Bungi..good to see you back in town mate :wink:

I have been here since 03[joining date shown was after it crashed and was restored]

I have to admit in the early days I tended to get too easily sucked into arguements that probably bored the shyte out of everyone like the personal back and forwards insults does me now :roll:

These days I just pop in and out [still the best source of early,inside info on the mighty Saints] and try not take it too seriously..

True that we have lost some great posters [Moose and bigred etc]over the years but still plenty of quality here amongst the crap I believe...

And we still occassionally meet before games at Livewire where I have met Barks,Joffa,Father Eastern,saint66au,Thomas,Dal Santo's girl,Saint Luke,Snoopygirl,Haveys Diciple,Zippy,Rogerwa ,The jigging saint whose name I am proud to say I actually coined in a post after seeing him on tv doing his victory jig :)

They are all great company and I hope to catch up with many of them again in a few weeks.

Thought I remember meeting you at the great western a few years ago or is that one too many crownies... :oops:

Anyway mate its all essentially good and I would love to see you post more often...

Your wit and intelligent posts have been missed ...

Flicking the switch to this place would be unthinkable... :shock:

Erratic,dysfunctional,delusional,immature etc etc but in the end its family

And you take everyone as they are...

Welcome back bro :twisted:
So why did bigred and moose leave?

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Seems Bigred was only on a sabbatical [see earlier post in this thread]

Great to have you back BR :twisted:

Not sure about Moose...hasn't posted for years like quite a few others.

Would have their reasons ...but its always a pity to see quality long time posters just disappear.

Good to see the Gazrat is still here in the background...good value with his quirky,obscure observations 8-)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Re: hey forum

bungiton wrote: This forum has had some amazingly great, knowledgeable, humorous, generous and wonderful people
Thanks bungi, very much appreciated, but who are those others you speak of? :shock:

Best Wishes :wink:

P.S get a real jacket and get yourself to Melbourne for a few games, I'm sure I can find a seat with your name on it :idea:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

just you and me b4e....... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....come back bungi ...we miss ya..... :wink:

and just or the record.....

i note jb's comment..."

"stinger is a pain in the arse and wrecks perfectly good threads with his worthless comments but I dont really want him banned - just to pull his head in and, at least on the footy forum, not make it a pyssing contest and all about his ego. "

to which i would say.....

...whilst i don't want the bookkeeper banned...wouldn't be too upset if he chokes on his pig this friday........ :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

"He has chased away many a good poster - yourself Moose JeffDunne Savatage Bigred and many others. "

also for the record...anyone chase you away bungi?????

The Craw
Club Player

Yeh it really is a different Forum nowadays. Lurk every now and then.

I vividly remember a saints v carlscum game that a few on here attended and the bluebeggers scored a goal..... with which Bungi screamed out.....Give us an "E" and we all duely yelled "E".. Give us an "E" "E" ..... Give us an "E" "E"...... What does it spell ? .... Carlton....... Gold.

:lol: :lol:

Not Craw, CRAW!
bungiton
SS Life Member

just for the record Stinger my learned old law type, I just separated last year, life was fairly much a continual argument and getting in here for much of the same left me nauseous.

Life goes on, work has taken a priority and a few things fell to the back burner, this place included. Really after looking around I havent missed much.

Hey B4E my favorite blonde male skank, will be in Melba a few times this season, might just share a cocktaill or two.

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
bungiton
SS Life Member

lol get a real jacket still ranks up there with the favorite put down of all time!

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

I don't post much either, Bungiton. I'm the sensitive type and I am easily offended by putdowns , especially from one of the more obnoxious posters, who is no longer with us, but now seems to be revered.

If my memory serves me correctly Jeff Dunne wasn't a popular poster.

That doesn't stop me from regularly visiting this site though.

asiu

the place is much poorer for his absence

his thoughts were always worth reading

eating our own around here comes from a fertile ground for dobbers and whingers

HarveysDeciple

joffaboy wrote:

Moose left because he was fed up with the club about the time GT got the flick.

Jeff Dunne left twice for reasons that you supported at the time, and he wasn't actually banned

Savatage still floats around and I can't recall him leaving for reasons other then I imagine becoming busy.

and Bigred has posted in this thread :wink:

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

great to hear from you bungi..;.and big red marto etc. the old crew of saintsational...

#1 Ryder fan
yipper
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Moose left because he was fed up with the club about the time GT got the flick.

Jeff Dunne left twice for reasons that you supported at the time, and he wasn't actually banned

Savatage still floats around and I can't recall him leaving for reasons other then I imagine becoming busy.

and Bigred has posted in this thread :wink:
Welcome Bungi, good to hear from you again. HD - Moose left cos he could not understand how Saints supporters could be so aggressive towards each other, spiteful and personal in their insults. He just wanted to interact with passionate sainters. It still amazes me that this sort of thing can happen between ppl getting on here for a common purpose. But the humour and enjoyment of this place is lacking when the likes of Bungi, Bigred, Moose etc have all left or been less frequent visitors. So, get back on here Bungi and help re-build this place and defeat the forces of evil and negativity.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Saints94
SS Life Member

Welcome back Bungi.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:So, get back on here Bungi and help re-build this place and defeat the forces of evil and negativity.
Bring your cape and a clean pair of undies to wear outside your lycra suit.

- welcome back :D

SaintHomer
Club Player

although i'm not in the "veteran" league, i used to frequent this site a lot more. my interest has diminished not because of any abuse, but purely from the amount of woffle spoken, and then quoted back and forward in threads 5,6 and7 pages or longer. its a shame really, as there are some interesting people with some great thoughts and idea's that i think gets missed amongst the drivel.

as for the poster with thousands of posts, don't be fooled, there is an old saying about those who have the most to say.

and i still laugh every time i read a post by B4E. i remember him saying his goodbyes, never to return only to be back within days. nothing against the guy really, but i think that is a great example of the attention seeking that posters with their rants on here seek. just my opinion.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Eastern wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Piss off Bungi you woos.

harden the f### up :wink:

Was thinking about where you were the other day - glad you are still in the land of the living.

I have turned over a new leaf. The footy season is here and I take every post by any member here on its value (even yours plugger66 :wink: ).

I mean this conspirarcy rubbish and pissing contests are tiresome.

There is only really one troll and thread jacker who seems to be allowed to wreck threads with impunity.

He has chased away many a good poster - yourself Moose JeffDunne Savatage Bigred and many others.

When the mods grow a pair and ip ban the abusive trolling thread jacker will be a great day for SS.
You ................................. !!

If you had a pair they'd hang out the bottom of your mankini !!
Oh thats a particularly evil mental picture 8-)

JB..reckon youve changed your tune? ..when JeffDunne left a while back, unless Im very much mistaken you were firmly in the mods corner, telling all and sundry to lighten up and give us all a break.

Now..cos it appears that because you arent getting your own way and someone you want banned isnt...hes a "valuable poster" and the mods need to "grow a pair"???
Apologies if my memory has cheated me or that Ive misinterpreted anything youve meant...but thats how it is coming across to me

nothing wrong with your memory....

..i know one mod who was bullied into resigning..and who doesn't post here anymore......

...the poster blaming me...wrongly , i might add...in this thread...for other posters leaving...was a part of the reason for the mod quiting.....
Last edited by stinger on Wed 08 Apr 2009 5:31pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrumpyOne

Your humour is sorely missed here mate.

Funniest thing I read in years was the story about your encounter with some Swans fans.

Still break out in a chuckle when I recall it.

And "Ask Bungi" sorted out many of my personal problems. Not necessarily to a satisfactory outcome, but sorted all the same. :wink: