Friday night

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Re: Friday night

Now, who is going to be the first to defy Coach Hinckley and boo his youthful petulant petal. It's not our style is it.
We will be on best behaviour, as always.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I may save the booing for the umps. Just to make Curly feel better ☺️

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

outside66 wrote: Wed 26 Apr 2023 1:02pm
older saint wrote: Wed 26 Apr 2023 11:58am
WellardSaint wrote: Wed 26 Apr 2023 11:33am Ross admitted in the presser that the coaches muzzled the players, which might sound strange (go for the kill normally) but it makes sense to save the boys for a short turnaround.
Someone showed the TOG for several players, they were 75% or less.
Good coaching.

Being at Marvel, it's better than interstate.
I don't watch any Power games so I have no idea how they match up on us, but I think we're favourites.

I trust the coaches to do their homework and I trust the players to put in their best efforts.

What's everyone expecting?
Bogey side, although like a lot of things very different approach this year.
Port are going well, although a few injuries. That said their best is very good but when they are off they can be poor - Showdown.

IF we keep the intensity up and continue to wear teams down so they run out of puff late in the third and final qtrs should be ok.

As has been specked may without injuries may not be changes or minimal. Perhaps Windy gets a full game at Sandy and Bytel as sub?
Sandy have a BYE this week. Would like to see Bytel rewarded and brought in for Windy - Windy looks like he could do with a reset.
Windy played half a quarter at best when the game was won on Sunday. How do you draw your conclusion or are you just thinking aloud?

Saint supporter since '62
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Our guys need to keep Aliir out of the game- that will help us kick a winning score.
'Harves is a tactical genius' says tony74.
He'll be watching videos of Power, and working out running patterns for our forwards.
Making sure Aliir is drawn one way and our guy with the ball will kick it where he's not running

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
outside66
Club Player

Trev from the Bush wrote: Thu 27 Apr 2023 6:31pm
outside66 wrote: Wed 26 Apr 2023 1:02pm
older saint wrote: Wed 26 Apr 2023 11:58am
WellardSaint wrote: Wed 26 Apr 2023 11:33am Ross admitted in the presser that the coaches muzzled the players, which might sound strange (go for the kill normally) but it makes sense to save the boys for a short turnaround.
Someone showed the TOG for several players, they were 75% or less.
Good coaching.

Being at Marvel, it's better than interstate.
I don't watch any Power games so I have no idea how they match up on us, but I think we're favourites.

I trust the coaches to do their homework and I trust the players to put in their best efforts.

What's everyone expecting?
Bogey side, although like a lot of things very different approach this year.
Port are going well, although a few injuries. That said their best is very good but when they are off they can be poor - Showdown.

IF we keep the intensity up and continue to wear teams down so they run out of puff late in the third and final qtrs should be ok.

As has been specked may without injuries may not be changes or minimal. Perhaps Windy gets a full game at Sandy and Bytel as sub?
Sandy have a BYE this week. Would like to see Bytel rewarded and brought in for Windy - Windy looks like he could do with a reset.
Windy played half a quarter at best when the game was won on Sunday. How do you draw your conclusion or are you just thinking aloud?
That’s my point - he played half a quarter whereas Bytel played a full game with Sandy and dominated. Windy has struggled abit IMO since hurting his hand and just looks like he could do with a freshen up whereas Bytel appears to be in better form at the moment.