Has anyone heard any rumours regarding an investigation into

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

break out the Image

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I am amazed. This is the biggest ever to happen in footy. It may be end of a club or two.

St George
Club Player

Could someone please PM me - I asked (nicely) this morning, but nothing happened. Thanks

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I am amazed. This is the biggest ever to happen in footy. It may be end of a club or two.
Not before time too.

Could actually bring down the entire AFL.

It's huge.

I want to know what YOU are doing about it Plugger66.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I am amazed. This is the biggest ever to happen in footy. It may be end of a club or two.
Not before time too.

It's huge.

Will probably bring down the govt as well, and start WWIII

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
backit
Club Player

There is one thing with rumours lately in footy is what someone states is a rumour usually is close to being fact sad but true. If this rumour is fact I am sure in the next few days, as it is being spread across many footy forums that it will be printed. There will be some journalists out there doing their best to have it confirmed before they release it.

The ramifications for the club and it's players involved will be huge as will it be for the governing body who will lose out heavily.

bubblegoose
Club Player

If there's anything in addition to what Armoooo wrote on the F*wood forum, please PM me.

* Conditions apply
Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

Too damaging not to be squashed??????

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

could a club be as bold to throw BIG money at this to go away? Once your guilty, you may as well throw everything at crisis management. Wouldnt wash would it in this day and age? I wouldnt think so.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Not before time too.

It's huge.

Will probably bring down the govt as well, and start WWIII
I just want to know how the journalists are going to bring St Kilda into the inevitable front page story.

"Former St Kilda coach Grant Thomas's main AFL foe, Andrew Demetriou, has resigned today from the AFL due to the cover up of the rumour of the century.

In what has been dubbed 'Woodgate', St Kilda coach Ross Lyon refused to comment on the sensational claims.

Former St Kilda girl of the minute, Dim Sim, tweeted her comments. "dis iz funny. I am laffing. doh. der. doh."

- Herald Sun, Saturday 22nd January 2011

saintbob
SS Life Member

Alright this is really, really intriguing and frusstrating at the same time.

Can someone please PM me and put me out my misery???

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

backit wrote:There is one thing with rumours lately in footy is what someone states is a rumour usually is close to being fact sad but true. If this rumour is fact I am sure in the next few days, as it is being spread across many footy forums that it will be printed. There will be some journalists out there doing their best to have it confirmed before they release it.

The ramifications for the club and it's players involved will be huge as will it be for the governing body who will lose out heavily.
Can anyone confirm if there is more than ONE source I wonder? Then, it will maybe have some legs.

redhotsaints
Club Player

Been out of the loop too long a PM would be much appreciated.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Could this be bigger than Tiger Woods?

santazzi
Club Player

Waltzing St Kilda wrote:Too damaging not to be squashed??????
If true impossible to squash. there are still some honest jornos and jornos who will do any thing for a moment of glory..........

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

santazzi wrote:
Waltzing St Kilda wrote:Too damaging not to be squashed??????
If true impossible to squash. there are still some honest jornos and jornos who will do any thing for a moment of glory..........
If true, and must emphasise if, it can't be squashed.

As damaging as it would be to the AFL, that is nothing compared to the damage it would create if it came out later (which it would) that there was the initial issue plus a cover up.

If it's true too many people would already know. The AFL would have no option other than to deal with it now in order to minimise the damage (a la NRL with Storm)

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I just don't buy it, one player maybe would be dumb enough to do it, but multiple?

There is no way you could hush up something like this for so long, just not possible.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:I just don't buy it, one player maybe would be dumb enough to do it, but multiple?

There is no way you could hush up something like this for so long, just not possible.
ONE player would be all it takes. No better or worse than 6. It would still blow the AFL doors wide open. One or six. irrelevant.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:
SainterK wrote:I just don't buy it, one player maybe would be dumb enough to do it, but multiple?

ONE player would be all it takes. No better or worse than 6. It would still blow the AFL doors wide open. One or six. irrelevant.
Sure, but the rumour is about multiple players....not one, which just makes me super sceptical.

redhotsaints
Club Player

Thanks to those who sent me a pm, very big if true. Hope it is!!!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

Sure, but the rumour is about multiple players....not one, which just makes me super sceptical.
Maybe they just believe their own "untouchability" :roll:

Ice Wolf
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

If the rumour is true it would seem the club involved may have believed if the kept it below a certain level it wouldn't be a problem. Had it been one player that might have been true but multiple from the same club raises a lot of suspicion even if it was below a level that would ordinarily not be seen as a problem.

westy
Club Player

Have you seen the size of Harry O'Brien lately?

I'm livin' in a madhouse
St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

SENsaintsational wrote: Former St Kilda girl of the minute, Dim Sim, tweeted her comments. "dis iz funny. I am laffing. doh. der. doh."

- Herald Sun, Saturday 22nd January 2011
:lol: :lol:

"Saints Nude-Pic Girl Seeks Apology Over Poor Education"
Herald Sun
22nd January, 2011

After taking over the Chk-Chk-Boom chick as the No. 1 bogan female media sensation, and laughing stock of the nation, the girl at the centre of the St Kilda nude photo scandal has hit out at the Saints again, this time holding them responsible for her lack of spelling skills

"OMG - I was like, "diz is funny" and that, and some peoplez starting making fun of me. How can these people live with themselves, using the internet as a tool to embarass people like that. It's like, whatever, I don't care, I'm totally independant, I dont need no help from anyone.....sniff sniff"

Womens groups were outraged. Burnie Brarz, for Womens Rights Australia, went on record with "how can the football club, the AFL, and the community in general, leave this poor, sweet, innocent girl behind. Everyone is responsible for this poor young woman's lack of spelling skills, well, everyone except for her, of course."

St Kilda Football Club were unavailable for comment, they were getting on with their lives.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/s ... 5993706137

wasaintsfan
Club Player

wats the rumour?