Official Saints Trade thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Official Saints Trade thread

Wayne42 wrote:I can't believe the Bulldogs can do a trade for Boyd, last year's no.1 draft pick, in 2 days but we can't do a trade for Membrane, a seconds player, in 2 weeks.
The big fish go first.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Furphy
Club Player

remboy wrote:
Furphy wrote:So, what have we gained so far? It looks like we were the least active club during this trade period. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded pick #1 for "magic beans"
What do you want the club to do? Trade for players we aren't interested in? Off load players for the heck of it?
Pelchan said we were aiming to get three picks in the first 20. We've three in the first 22 and if GWS come to the party we could have 2 or 3 in the top ten. We weren't able to do these deals earlier because we had to wait for other deals to go through.
That looks like what is happening

Furphy
Club Player

noob wrote:
Furphy wrote:So, what have we gained so far? It looks like we were the least active club during this trade period. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded pick #1 for "magic beans"
Have Richmond been more active then us? Adelaide? West Coast? Fremantle?
Were they less active than us?

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

saintsRrising wrote:
Wayne42 wrote:I can't believe the Bulldogs can do a trade for Boyd, last year's no.1 draft pick, in 2 days but we can't do a trade for Membrane, a seconds player, in 2 weeks.
The big fish go first.
There's no rush Wayne. Tim and St Kilda are betrothed to each other.

We are willing to offer them a late draft pick if they wish, as a measure of goodwill, otherwise we've said that we'll pick him up in the PSD. Not sure that it matters much either way. There's no argy-bargy or ill will involved on either side in this one from what I've heard and read.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: