Ross Lyon a huge get

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ross Lyon a huge get

freely wrote: Sun 23 Oct 2022 10:17am Teffers, the fact that you are wetting yourself over this is not going to influence anybody. Settle down and let's wait and see what happens. Of course we all loved winning under Ross (and under GT - and whenever we win obviously) and we mostly agree he got the best out of some pretty ordinary blokes but most of us hated the style of play and hated watching good players be role players. And let's not forget that - love them as I did at the time - they've turned into some of the most arrogant ex-players ever to not win a premiership (save lenny, of course - we all love lenny)! They routed Watters, wouldn't accept any criticism. They're the ones to thank for bringing in Richo - someone who wouldn't answer back to them. So the fact that they now want Rossy to coach St Kilda - well, who knows what drives them.

Like others, of course I'll barrack for the club whoever they install as coach and of course I hope he leads us to a premiership.

But I also secretly hope this is all pay-back and that on Monday they'll announce we're getting Caracella. Oh, how I'd hug myself then, watching Ross Lyon crawl back into his box.
Quite ironic..
Someone calling themselves “freely” telling me what I can/should post on a footy forum ..
I’ll stop wetting myself over RTB coming if you’ll stop doing the sane hoping he doesn’t….
You like winning but you don’t like the way we win????
Who was the A graders Lyon turned into role players??
Just myth, supposition Herald Sun drivel..
Now it’s all the 09/10 players who are to blame for wanting Lyon and they are arrogant??? Cause again, does t fit your narrative??
And Watters ?????? Please - go listen to anyone who had insight at the club at the tine ….he was utterly clueless
I don’t think Ross is the one who should be crawling ba k into a box…
But I respect your right to post “freely”

“Yeah….nah””