ITK's?????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Re: ITK's?????

jaxons wrote: Fri 09 Nov 2018 10:01pm Just caught up on this post and seems there is a real distaste for me stating our presentation to Shiel was poor.
Let me give you some facts, it was poor in the sense that we offered him the most money and some $3.5m more than Essendon and let me assure you we ran last in the 4 club pitch process.
Shiel was considered mid year to be joining Hawthorn then it was a close call between Essendon and Carlton in the end.
We ran last even though we had the most money on offer.
Our club is really hard sell at the moment given our performances, our lack of big games, our overall financial position, and our long history without success.
Other facts I can guarantee you, Richo wasn't at the pitch.
I am not Mark Fine nor Molly Meldrum.
And yes I am disappointed and frustrated where our club is at right now.
I apologise if my opinion offends people however I also give facts about what I know and see and hear and if you don't want them shared happy not to.
I don’t know how you find out we were last. Does Shiel announce the results? Essendon got him, the other three didn’t.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: Sat 10 Nov 2018 12:32pm
jaxons wrote: Fri 09 Nov 2018 10:01pm Just caught up on this post and seems there is a real distaste for me stating our presentation to Shiel was poor.
Let me give you some facts, it was poor in the sense that we offered him the most money and some $3.5m more than Essendon and let me assure you we ran last in the 4 club pitch process.
Shiel was considered mid year to be joining Hawthorn then it was a close call between Essendon and Carlton in the end.
Our club is really hard sell at the moment given our performances, our lack of big games, our overall financial position, and our long history without success.
I apologise if my opinion offends people however I also give facts about what I know and see and hear and if you don't want them shared happy not to.
I don’t know how you find out we were last. Does Shiel announce the results? Essendon got him, the other three didn’t.
A great example of free thinking. Everything Jaxons states is of his own creation. To put his post into context his thoughts and opinions could be typical of an employee or disgruntled employee, doesn't make them factual or absolute.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote: Sat 10 Nov 2018 1:24pm
A great example of free thinking. Everything Jaxons states is of his own creation. To put his post into context his thoughts and opinions could be typical of an employee or disgruntled employee, doesn't make them factual or absolute.
You are correct but does it really need to be said.

If you (not specifically you CM) believe everything you read online at face value, PM me your CC details and I’ll send you some magic beans.

Take our good friend SCSO... apparently he is Lazer Vidovic. I have no way of knowing if that’s true.

Tony seemingly works at the club... He might dislike someone and post a bias view of that someone.
How could I know what his agenda is good or bad.

Discretion is solely on the reader here with everyone

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote: Fri 09 Nov 2018 11:41pm
samuraisaint wrote: Fri 09 Nov 2018 11:27pm Yep - our presentation to Jordan Murdoch was sub par.
He is obviously being diplomatic but this is a problem.
Let me tell you we really wanted Murdoch, god knows why but we did.
But to get beaten by the Suns in the selling of a club to join underlines where we are at.
Underlines where we are PERCEIVED to be at!

Ask North Melbourne how quickly perception changes.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Sat 10 Nov 2018 2:19pm
Cairnsman wrote: Sat 10 Nov 2018 1:24pm
You are correct but does it really need to be said.

If you (not specifically you CM) believe everything you read online at face value, PM me your CC details and I’ll send you some magic beans.

Take our good friend SCSO... apparently he is Lazer Vidovic. I have no way of knowing if that’s true.

Tony seemingly works at the club... He might dislike someone and post a bias view of that someone.
How could I know what his agenda is good or bad.

Discretion is solely on the reader here with everyone
Stop stalking me Skeptic 😜

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sat 10 Nov 2018 7:43am So why did Hannerbrey and Kent come?
We must have impressed them and our pitches were obviously very good...because they actually were.
Out of interest (not winding you up Ted) how many other clubs offered Kent so Hannebery a contract?

Hannebery was contracted at Swans and Kent may or may not have received a contract from Melbourne if he stayed.

Did either of these two have multiple offers to consider like Shiel or Murdoch?

Agree Murdoch would probably have taken Suns solely on tenure and dollars. Similar to why Hannerbery & Jent came to us.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

So, an extra $3.5 million(!) :shock: was not enough to entice Shiel to join us instead of the Drugsquad...?
And The Sons of Beaches were more appealing to Murdoch than us...?

That's says one hellova' lot. :oops:

And the fact that we were prepared to offer Shiel sooooo much $$$ (plus gawd-knows what in the way of over the top prime draft picks)... is bloody scary!

Btw, our presentations to Shiel and Murdoch (and previously, to the likes of Kelly, Martin and Gaff) were clearly sub-standard amatuer hour stuff.

If we were fair dinkum in wanting to convince these blokes of our magnificentness, then how come Teddy wasn't our frontman??? :idea:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Gershwin
Club Player

samuraisaint wrote: Fri 09 Nov 2018 11:27pm Yep - our presentation to Jordan Murdoch was sub par.
But to get beaten by the Suns in the selling of a club to join underlines where we are at.
Why are we being judged by whether a 'not to intelligent footballer' wants to join us ? Offer them a reasonable contract then walk away. If they prefer another club fair enough. Don't get caught up in the bidding war.

summertime and the living is easy ........
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

You must have missed it, we lost the Shiel prelim and were the away team.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Gershwin wrote: Sat 10 Nov 2018 5:47pm
Why are we being judged by whether a 'not to intelligent footballer' wants to join us ? Offer them a reasonable contract then walk away. If they prefer another club fair enough. Don't get caught up in the bidding war.
Exactly.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
happy feet
Club Player

Can someone either shut this thread down or re-name it "Who is the biggest narcissist"?

Preferable the former. Nothing to do with footy, everything to do with the size of peoples egos.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote: Sun 11 Nov 2018 3:45pm Can someone either shut this thread down or re-name it "Who is the biggest narcissist"?

Preferable the former. Nothing to do with footy, everything to do with the size of peoples egos.
That’s a very narcissistic post.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Sun 11 Nov 2018 4:20pm
happy feet wrote: Sun 11 Nov 2018 3:45pm Can someone either shut this thread down or re-name it "Who is the biggest narcissist"?

Narcty parse tea.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Sun 11 Nov 2018 4:50pm

Narcty parse tea.
?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Sun 11 Nov 2018 6:52pm
dragit wrote: Sun 11 Nov 2018 4:50pm

Narcty parse tea.
?
I have NFI... seemed funny at the time, classic mangled word play gone wrong.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Do it again and I will rain of whole ton of covfefe down onya

Seeya
jaxons
Club Player

fugazi wrote: Sat 10 Nov 2018 10:40am What are we doing with Pick 4 Jaxons.?
Connor Rozee is very much in the mix.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 8:26pm
See kids this is a perfect example of how to carefully use words to protect your ITK status 8-)

Thanks for the 60/40 info :wink:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

He and whole family are mad Saints fans which may negate the usual ‘go home’ factor

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Red herring season.

jaxons
Club Player

Devilhead wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 8:55pm
See kids this is a perfect example of how to carefully use words to protect your ITK status 8-)

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
If I say we are taking him definitely I will be chastised for releasing information.
It is also very dependant on who goes before our pick as one of the Top 3 may slip through and then the landscape changes.
Was asked the question what we are doing with our pick and answered accordingly, and would be remiss of me to declare it a certainty.

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

jaxons wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 10:09pm
Devilhead wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 8:55pm

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
If I say we are taking him definitely I will be chastised for releasing information.
It is also very dependant on who goes before our pick as one of the Top 3 may slip through and then the landscape changes.
Was asked the question what we are doing with our pick and answered accordingly, and would be remiss of me to declare it a certainty.
You remind me of one of those shonky mediums, just be vague enough so that people believe but really you're just a regular full of s*** con artist

<warning for abuse>

guitars4
Club Player

Well i've just found out what ITK means so the old adage "you learn some thing every day" is alive & well :wink:

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

There is so much bulls*** in this post it defies logic!! So you know we ran last do you?? how, did Dylan or his management send through a score card??? and Essendon offered 3.5 mil less that we did? How do you know that, did they send through his contract? Or are you just guessing. Facts my arse