I’m done

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Banger9798
SS Life Member

Re: I’m done

I must say, the emergence of Max since the bye made the last half of the season enjoyable.

Especially when he was joined by the Shaman!

The Artist formerly known as Fugazi
Munga
Saintsational Legend

Goose is king wrote: Fri 20 Aug 2021 8:39pm So when I started this thread like a big cry baby I decided to invest more heavily in the storm who give everything every time. Since then they/we have not lost, it has been absolutely incredible. I have come back to the saints but with a lack of enthusiasm and only got excitement out of Max King marching towards greatness. As much as I love the storm if the saints won 19 in a row I would be the happiest person in the world. I’ve concluded the passion, desperation and hope we have for the saints is irreplaceable. We are the shitest club to support but support I must
Perfectly understandable. When we have a bunch of guys not willing every effort to succeed and just collect a salary, it's difficult to watch and why should we care so much if they don't?
The Storm on the other hand, every club should aim to better them. A sensational organisation.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
B.M
Saintsational Legend

We did win 19 in a row in 2009

Ended tragically

Bruce G McAbee
Club Player

magnifisaint wrote: Fri 20 Aug 2021 10:27pm That's it I'm done with this season. After Sunday we're all cooked, won't win another game. Can't bear to watch anymore. Just fed up. F*** wasted so much energy I can't take it anymore. Time to rest and hibernate until next season where I'll go through it all over again and again the following season. Maybe I'll keep going until we win our second premiership and then maybe I'll give it up for good, but until then I'll keep going until I wear myself out.
Well, until the trade season and drafts.
Though, I'm not sure if we will be that active in the trade period this year.

Think of me long enough to make a memory.