Jake Carlisle

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jake Carlisle

saynta wrote:
matrix wrote:Ffs no one coluded to screw us.
We are saying saints list mangers were stupid enough to get screwed

Lol
All the reports said we had pick 44 and the swans had picks 23 and 24. Then in the wash up the dons held on to pick 23 and gave the swans pick 24 and 44.

Something happened, and there is a story there. I am interested to find out what it is. Looks like we got stiffed over pick 44.

I'm betting that the picks gave the swans the required no of points so they didn't much care. The cheaters got to hold on to their second rounder and we get stiffed.

The list managers were probably left with no choices. Don't put words in my mouth.
Don't accuse me of putting words In your mouth.
You've already started again arguing with pluggs, so no nneed to try and throw the same baiting my way

/end

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

[quote="markp"][quote="Goose is king"]Carlisle should put his arm in a sling and post it on social media. That should help our position.
Trade/draft tampering?[/quote]

Or just tweet "I ❤ meth."[/quote]

Stupid Carlisle. He must of heard us but didn't realise the people at the other end would hold onto it until he was traded

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:Been speaking with an ex-Essendon official and he resolutely confirmed that Carlisle is absolutely NOT the smartest peanut in the turd but his talent is undeniable - reckons a switch to another club will do him a world of good in terms of playing form.
Well the first bit has been proven correct - up to the turd reference

Can only hope the second part proves true as well

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
If Rice and Freeman come good, then you'd clearly look back on this period as a good one.
Re: Freeman - I wonder how many players who have consistently missed games (or seasons in Freeman's case) due to chronic soft-tissue injuries, have nevertheless managed to resurrect/finally kick-off their careers at other clubs who were prepared to take a gamble with them?
That's the worry. And the fact we've parted with a likely low 20's pick for him.

Effing Yarran was traded for pick 19 as a comparison - a proven player.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
ripplug66
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
samoht wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
If Rice and Freeman come good, then you'd clearly look back on this period as a good one.
Re: Freeman - I wonder how many players who have consistently missed games (or seasons in Freeman's case) due to chronic soft-tissue injuries, have nevertheless managed to resurrect/finally kick-off their careers at other clubs who were prepared to take a gamble with them?
That's the worry. And the fact we've parted with a likely low 20's pick for him.

Effing Yarran was traded for pick 19 as a comparison - a proven player.

Yep still to much for Yarran because you are right. He is proven. The problem is he is proven to be very badly inconsistent.