Eddy Gone?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Dont continue to make a fool of yourself Stinger old cleaner. I will take a guess that I know plenty personally and you would know none. And yes they know me as well.
You're not 'Milan Faletic's brother by any chance?
I am actually a female so that would make me his sister.

alberta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :lol: 8-) :twisted:

Got 5k out of your pocket yet?

old ffs roll eyes cleans ffs

anytime albert.....for the thousand bucks. that is....meet you down at that footy club of yours....you would know sfa at moorabbin....

...tell me albert.......what does the "f" stand for. in "sfa"....frances....with an "e"?...bahahaahaha
Alright you are on for 1K. I will give MM all the information to prove it. Surely you trust his judgement to whether I am telling the truth or not.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Eddy.....who knows?

However in the combined drafts we have taken an abundance of players with pace and good foot skills....neither of which Eddy possesses.

Therefore unless Eddy can transform himself...the future seems clear and Eddy will just be injury back up.
well this all depends on whether our wise coach continues a selection policy based on fact or ideology.
Con, how's your own facts-to-ideology ratio going?

It would be nice if you could give this argument a rest already.
my ratio isnt good. consider it rested. im ready to look forward to 2011 with a clean slate! goyoumotherf*ckingsainters!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Dont continue to make a fool of yourself Stinger old cleaner. I will take a guess that I know plenty personally and you would know none. And yes they know me as well.
You're not 'Milan Faletic's brother by any chance?
I am actually a female so that would make me his sister.

alberta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :lol: 8-) :twisted:

Got 5k out of your pocket yet?

old ffs roll eyes cleans ffs

anytime albert.....for the thousand bucks. that is....meet you down at that footy club of yours....you would know sfa at moorabbin....

...tell me albert.......what does the "f" stand for. in "sfa"....frances....with an "e"?...bahahaahaha
Alright you are on for 1K. I will give MM all the information to prove it. Surely you trust his judgement to whether I am telling the truth or not.

no...thousand bucks for my original proposition..only thousand i'm prepared to put up ffs...i don't actually give a f*** who you know or don't know albert....whilst..on the other hand..you seem to be obsessed with my profession.... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Can this rubbish be moved to the General Forum, or better still can they fight it out by PM.

This is a footy forum and these two should be banned till the end of next season.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell