New Lovett Penalty.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:
.i was referring to posters who are definate trouble makers but who have never been banned......yet......

... have received warnings though.....or so i'm told...
To remove any inference that you are baiting certain people with your comments, it might be advisable if you name those you regard as "definate trouble makers".
Wouldn't that cause trouble GO?

I would have thought it was obvious that someone who got banned for a month would be deemed as a troublemaker.

No need to go any further.

Oh BTW wonderful thread :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:now that we have cleared that up...

ps...see what i was talking about matrix.... :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

as hd said..... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:not at all.....i knew i would get banned for reposting an abusive pm.....it was worth it.....no shame at all..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
LOL...

another fun thread and as soon as you get involved, it goes to shyte.

For somone who came back and stated that you don't care about people's opion of yourself, and will ignore them... you certainly do carry on with that massive overblown sense of self-importance don't you?

66AU stated on the general forum about warnings etc, and IIRC, you stated that you would desist of others left you alone... yet it took you what 3 days to start again?

You either have severe personal issues or an overblown ego... or both.

Once again, you show yourself up to be a fraud, and like I said, your posting of a PM has done nothing, except make a someone like you who makes personal threats, asks for a phone number, then chickens out feel like you had a minor victory. ha ha ha ha.

Unlike your good self, I didn't feel the need to log on under a different alias and defend myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still, whatever rows your both and makes you fulfilled. :roll:

How about you just pull your head in and stop whinging all the time about "troublemakers'... "usual suspects"... and who should and should not get banned.

Better yet, just go and start your own forum for people like yourself.

I guess you'll never learn.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I get into trouble so am I a troublemaker?

If I was on Masterchef would I be a trufflemaker?

I like trouble. I love it. Love it. Trouble is my middle name.

SENsain T Sational. I love it.

.LOVE

.IT'S.ALL.AROUND if you know in which nook and cranny to look.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Milton66
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:I get into trouble so am I a troublemaker?

.LOVE

If you're looking for Trouble... you came to the right place.

Hope you had a good break, and that the family stuff has got better. :D

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:not at all.....i knew i would get banned for reposting an abusive pm.....it was worth it.....no shame at all..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
LOL...

For somone who came back and stated that you don't care about people's opion of yourself, and will ignore them... you certainly do carry on with that massive overblown sense of self-importance don't you?

66AU stated on the general forum about warnings etc, and IIRC, you stated that you would desist of others left you alone... yet it took you what 3 days to start again?

Once again, you show yourself up to be a fraud, and like I said, your posting of a PM has done nothing, except make a someone like you who makes personal threats, asks for a phone number, then chickens out feel like you had a minor victory. ha ha ha ha.

Unlike your good self, I didn't feel the need to log on under a different alias and defend myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about you just pull your head in and stop whinging all the time about "troublemakers'... "usual suspects"... and who should and should not get banned.

:roll: :roll:
i haven't abused anyone.....or set out to bait...despite immense provocation...

referred to the mods as an abusive baiting post.....

...this was started by you matrix.....as i said the usual respondents would jump in boots an all....and they have.....all three of them now... :roll:

Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
LOL...

:roll: :roll:

referred to the mods as an abusive baiting post.....

...this was started by you matrix.....as i said the usual respondents would jump in boots an all....and they have.....all three of them now... :roll:
No abuse

No baiting

Just facts.

Go for it, and whilst you're at it... also refer your comment about having no shame about posting a PM. If that's not baiting, what is?

:D :D

Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:this thread should be closed...waste of f****** space.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
What do you call this???

Non-provacative?

Non-baiting?

Given that you and the OP have form together.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Like I sid, you always tell people not to reply if they don't like your threads, but then you hijack someone else's thread with these comments...

Oh dear. HAve a Bex and a lie down. :D

GrumpyOne

stinger wrote: ...this was started by you matrix.....as i said the usual respondents would jump in boots an all....and they have.....all three of them now... :roll:
Either name who you are referring to or I will report this post to the Mods as baiting.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

read my signature...all of you...

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

A couple of good films that seem relevant to this conversation.

'I Love Trouble' - Julia Roberts & Nick Nolte. Funnily enough, Julia was once married to a gentleman called Lyle but I cannot type his name for fear of retribution. Suffice to say, he was in Love.

And Nick Nolte would be labelled a troublemaker on SS for sure.

'The Usual Suspects' - a classic in it's genre starring Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne and Kevin Pollak. Based upon true stories from the SS archives.

'The Troublemaker' - a little known classic from 1964 starring an uncle of our own Danny Frawley, James Frawley. Co-incidentally has roles called 'The Hooker' and 'Girl on a Couch'.

'Groundhog Day' - the classic tale of a man stuck in the same day, reliving it over and over, until finally the penny drops and he fell in Love. [/b]

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:

.LOVE

Thank you Milty. All is good with me. Everything is great and I have Love in my life.

:lol:

Milton66
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:A couple of good films that seem relevant to this conversation.

'I Love Trouble' - Julia Roberts & Nick Nolte. Funnily enough, Julia was once married to a gentleman called Lyle but I cannot type his name for fear of retribution. Suffice to say, he was in Love.

And Nick Nolte would be labelled a troublemaker on SS for sure.

'The Usual Suspects' - a classic in it's genre starring Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne and Kevin Pollak. Based upon true stories from the SS archives.

'The Troublemaker' - a little known classic from 1964 starring an uncle of our own Danny Frawley, James Frawley. Co-incidentally has roles called 'The Hooker' and 'Girl on a Couch'.

'Groundhog Day' - the classic tale of a man stuck in the same day, reliving it over and over, until finally the penny drops and he fell in Love. [/b]
Are you hinting that one day the penny will drop and I fall in love with Stinger? :?

Milton66
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

.LOVE

Thank you Milty. All is good with me. Everything is great and I have Love in my life.

:lol:
Great nes! Enjoy me view... I am. :D

If the club ever relocates, I hope it moves to Hawaii.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:Image
Agreed

Lance or James??

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:

I hope that you are not referring to me there.

If you want my advice, the lot of you "should pull your heads in".

Talk about school children. No, that's an insult to my own children.

I haven't actually come across people as rude and childish before.

GrumpyOne

Did someone just log off?

markinUSA
SS Life Member

One of my favourite quotes:

Trouble, that starts with T
and that rhymes with P
and that stands for POOL!

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
HarveysDeciple

sigh.

Locked again.

Que whinging......almost had enough guys.