The Real McEvoy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SoopaSaint
Club Player

The Real McEvoy

Ben McEvoy is possibly the best home-grown ruck prospect the Club has had since Carl Ditterich... and we are still to see the best of him. If this boy can learn from the likes of King and Gardiner, we may be on to something! His progress has been steady to date and as we know, ruckmen do take some perseverance. Does some nice work around the ground too.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Raph Clarke had an alright game yesterday, don't you think?

Stirring. :wink:

This is already in discussion here.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=54135

SoopaSaint
Club Player

The Real McEvoy

You're right you know... Raph had an "alright game" against the Crows... and my Collingwood jumper will stay right where it is - thank you! Heh heh.
On the same score though, I would like him to stay on his feet a little more... and to dispose of the ball to his first option more consistently. When he seems to be "second-guessing" himself, he does present a target for the opposition.
Then again... I only played 350 games and all of them were before this "frontal pressure" thingimy! :oops:

sabras
Club Player

agree fifth game in a row and things started to click for him....can only get better....

also raph clicked too... in the last qtr did well as the third player up or just somehow making it to a contest - was really impressed with his ability to make it to the contest....