VOLUNTEER Required. Livewire on Saturday !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

VOLUNTEER Required. Livewire on Saturday !!

We require a volunteer to stand at the Ted Whitten Bar with their wallet open this Saturday from around 12.45pm. You will be reqired to purchase drinks for anyone who cares to mention SAINTSATIONAL.

We already have a growing list of those who can not or will not volunteer for various reasons;

joffaboy can not because they refuse to accept yen as legal tender from blokes in Kimonos

saintpatrick can not because he is saving up to perform this duty for the Geelong game

saint66au can not. He doesn't have an excuse, he just WON'T

The off-shore moderator can not because we are yet to find an airline to sponsor him

Luke_l.26 can not. He has a harem to support

I WILL NOT because I'm as tight as a fish's bum

I'm still working on excuses/reasons for Iceman, AussierulesOK, Harvey's Deciple, snoopygirl, HSVKing, yipper and a few others. They will all be pretty lame, with the lamest being reserved for rogerwa

Any others who can/not or will/not volunteer (reason also required) ?

I have sent a reminder to Michael Nettlefold to see if he can make it up some time this year to spend that $100 that Archie left in the top drawer for this purpose. No reply yet !!

bigred
Saintsational Legend

last three games at the dome I've headed up there and not found a soul.

I had my wallet full of drinking cash too.

Too bad that the economic climate has since placed a lock on my drinking funds or else I would have been more than happy to stand there with my wallet open.

I'm beginning to think this whole livewire thing is a myth...or you are all just avoiding me..

Which wouldnt surprise....

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Unfortunately if I could be there I would buy you all a beer.

the alternative however , is come to the Sports Bar in Vung Tau and beers are on me. :wink:

What will be next from this club ?
35...LEGEND
Club Player

What gate do I need to enter through that is close to LIVEWIRE ?

Heading across the big water Fri and going to game Sat.

Wouldn't mind catching up with a few of you for a couple coldies before the game.

NOT VOLUNTEERING for the open wallet thing........TIGHTER than a fishes ringer myself.

Also the MW thing whats the go with that....wouldn't mind sitting up there with the masses if that could be arranged somehow.
I assume I just get a General Admission tick and head up there where someone saves us a seat(3 of us)......is this correct ?

Nattens
Club Player

Oh, he forget me :(

But no, I live in what could be described as abject poverty, so I say a big NO to buying the drinks.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

35...LEGEND wrote:What gate do I need to enter through that is close to LIVEWIRE ?

Wouldn't mind catching up with a few of you for a couple coldies before the game.

NOT VOLUNTEERING for the open wallet thing........TIGHTER than a fishes ringer myself.

Also the MW thing whats the go with that....wouldn't mind sitting up there with the masses if that could be arranged somehow.
I assume I just get a General Admission tick and head up there where someone saves us a seat(3 of us)......is this correct ?
I've sent you a pm regarding seat saving, but in answer to your other questions, gate 2 is the best gate to enter & yes, if you want to sit in the MW you'll just need a gen. admn. ticket.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Re: VOLUNTEER Required. Livewire on Saturday !!

Eastern wrote:We require a volunteer to stand at the Ted Whitten Bar with their wallet open this Saturday from around 12.45pm. You will be reqired to purchase drinks for anyone who cares to mention SAINTSATIONAL.

We already have a growing list of those who can not or will not volunteer for various reasons;

joffaboy can not because they refuse to accept yen as legal tender from blokes in Kimonos

saintpatrick can not because he is saving up to perform this duty for the Geelong game

The off-shore moderator can not because we are yet to find an airline to sponsor him

I'm still working on excuses/reasons for Iceman, AussierulesOK, Harvey's Deciple, snoopygirl, HSVKing, yipper and a few others. They will all be pretty lame, with the lamest being reserved for rogerwa

I have sent a reminder to Michael Nettlefold to see if he can make it up some time this year to spend that $100 that Archie left in the top drawer for this purpose. No reply yet !!
Tell you what Father ...I will shout the SS crew post game at Livewire IF we beat Geelong ..take it as gospel oh holy one :wink:

As for your excuse...your honesty is refreshing :)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Moose
SS Hall of Fame

Tell you what Eastern, I may just do that! :shock: :shock:

This forum just proves NO ONE knows anything about football......
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Moose wrote:Tell you what Eastern, I may just do that! :shock: :shock:
Moose, if you turn up another minor miracle may occur :roll: :wink: !!

35...LEGEND
Club Player

snoopygirl wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:What gate do I need to enter through that is close to LIVEWIRE ?

I've sent you a pm regarding seat saving, but in answer to your other questions, gate 2 is the best gate to enter & yes, if you want to sit in the MW you'll just need a gen. admn. ticket.

Thank's

Have PM'd you

The Craw
Club Player

bigred wrote:
Now I know you were lying right there 8-)

Not Craw, CRAW!
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The Craw wrote:
bigred wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

You know the Red one well :wink: !!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
Eastern wrote:We require a volunteer to stand at the Ted Whitten Bar with their wallet open this Saturday from around 12.45pm. You will be reqired to purchase drinks for anyone who cares to mention SAINTSATIONAL.

Tell you what Father ...I will shout the SS crew post game at Livewire IF we beat Geelong ..take it as gospel oh holy one :wink:

mate if we beat Geelong there will be soooo many Saints fans celbrating in Livewire you;'ll be lucky to get served b4 breaky

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
saint patrick wrote:

mate if we beat Geelong there will be soooo many Saints fans celbrating in Livewire you;'ll be lucky to get served b4 breaky
This is unless you have a "Priority Service" card :lol: :lol: :wink: !!

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
The Craw wrote:
bigred wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm hurt.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:
Eastern wrote:
The Craw wrote:
bigred wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm hurt.
Not 1/2 as hurt as your wallet will be when you finally build up the courage to attend :wink: !!

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

I may wander in for a pre-game jar ... :wink:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

********************* BUMP ******************

GOOD NEWS

We have a volunteer

joffaboy, just look for a bloke in a Kimono !!

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

My business is going through some cash flow problems but as soon as thats sorted I'll slap a hungy on the bar.

One month or so.