Gardiner = Idiot

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

linz
Club Player

Enrico_Misso wrote:Could be a blessing in disguise.

Big Mac gets a few games and a fresh Gardi comes in for the run up to September.
I agree. Maybe for the best. If King & or Gardiner get injured & are not available in September we need ruck experience from our back-ups.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

A positive would be the fact the Gardiner seems to be getting his on field arrogance back!!!

We all know what it takes for him to play his best!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:A very stupid thing to do, at least McEvoy gets some game time, but FAIR DINKUM, if McQualter just runs in and kicks the goal, WHAT THE **** WAS HE THINKING :roll: instead of short passing to a contest across goal, then the Gardiner incident would not even have happened.

FAIR DINKUM some really dumb decisions, first McQualter not kicking the goal and then Gardiner hitting someone :roll:
Yes makes sense to blame Mini for MG stupidity. This is like the thread when X did his knee and people blamed RL for not having him in the firsts.
You absolute cabbage, how on earth could you think I'm blaming McQualter for Gardiner's stupidity, geez, there are some lame brain, laterally challenged imbecile's on this site!

Fact is though, McQualter should have taken the best, first, easy, obvious and clearly the only real option and just kicked the goal, that he didn't was a stupid decision.

The next bit of play saw Gardiner also have a brain fade which only Gardiner can be blamed for!

The point is they both made very bad errors of judgement!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.