TV

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Re: TV

Eastern wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:Can't believe the saints v dees game is only on foxtel and channel 7 is showing the freo v north game. you would think with the afl's push for GC that we would get the free to air coverage let alone the fact that it is 2 vic sides playing...

weird / annoying
Saturday Night games are shared between Foxtel & Ch 10. This might be one of the weeks where Foxtel gets 1st choice (I think they get 6-8 weeks where they get 1st choice) !!
The TV Schedule came out with the AFL Draw in October 2008.

The whole season was set in stone seven months ago. Has nothing to do with whose doing what now. Why do you think we have all these Sunday games?
We are rubbish and nobody wants to watch our crap game plan.
Shows that TV networks have no idea about the game, only ratings and they got it wrong, bigtime.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: TV

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Eastern wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:Can't believe the saints v dees game is only on foxtel and channel 7 is showing the freo v north game. you would think with the afl's push for GC that we would get the free to air coverage let alone the fact that it is 2 vic sides playing...

weird / annoying
Saturday Night games are shared between Foxtel & Ch 10. This might be one of the weeks where Foxtel gets 1st choice (I think they get 6-8 weeks where they get 1st choice) !!
The TV Schedule came out with the AFL Draw in October 2008.

The whole season was set in stone seven months ago. Has nothing to do with whose doing what now. Why do you think we have all these Sunday games?
We are rubbish and nobody wants to watch our crap game plan.
Shows that TV networks have no idea about the game, only ratings and they got it wrong, bigtime.
Well, I agree that we are playing exciting footy this year Bernard, and the TV networks would be regretting decisions on a number of teams including us.

However, some on here wouldn't even have predicted the success and exiciting footy the saints would be delivering in 09. Just go back and read the threads before round one....and note that I had us finishing top 3 :wink: