what happened near cheersquad today?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

what happened near cheersquad today?

There was a lady causing quite a scene!! What was going on?? She seemed quite aggressive!!

Any ideas?

Go saints in '09!
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I walked past at three quarter time and at that stage the security guard was standing over her, yelling his head off. I hope she got his security guard number if there is an issue.

Then a group of people moved out through the gate onto the Latrobe Street concourse and was surrounded by about 5 security guards.

Normally the security guards do a runner leaving the cops to clean up the miss but they were going to look after one of their own. Too bad they don't look after us when we need protection from the Collingwood/Hawthorn ferals.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

yeahh saw it.
the lady did get his number and she was going crazy, that security guy is very nice. i talk to him every week, even though i dont know what happend i would say she is a fault because that guy would never cause trouble.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

ohk! Yep it was just such an ugly scene!! The security bloke did an alright job, he wasn't on a power trip or anything. Just not a good scene considering there were young kids around!

Go saints in '09!
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I think i know which security bloke it is, always has a chat to the CS

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Griggsy
SS Life Member

ask next week and post it here :)

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Did not notice anything...although its hard to see from the other end of the ground!!!

saintlee
Club Player

I was standing right next to the incident....it was hard to tell what she was so upset about, but it seemed that someone was either sitting in her son's seat...or they asked her son to show them his ticket and she took offence at that.....anyway her bogan son got in the security guard's face, trying to act tough (which was quite amusing, as he was very skinny, and the security guard was much bigger)....from there it decended into a yelling match until the lady and her son were escourted outside.....

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Boganism is so, so rampant at the moment.

I blame the global economic crisis. It has flicked the bogan trigger switch deep within the hypothalomus's of far too many otherwise ordinary Australians.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Boganism is so, so rampant at the moment.

I blame the global economic crisis. It has flicked the bogan trigger switch deep within the hypothalomus's of far too many otherwise ordinary Australians.
nah....we have always had our fair share of bogans.....and the numbers and % are set to increase...what with the baby bonus .....and other handouts to the bogan class by our kev..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
boneless23
Club Player

[quote="stinger"

nah....we have always had our fair share of bogans.....and the numbers and % are set to increase...what with the baby bonus .....and other handouts to the bogan class by our kev..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

That is so true....I have never thought about it like that before. Damn you Kevin, the footy crowds in 20 years will be full of Collingwood people!!!

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Thinline wrote:Boganism is so, so rampant at the moment.

I blame Sam Newman
Each week Street Talk gives them 5mins of fame.
In retribution of not making the show, they get grumpy and let fly on the weekends.

Seeya