Coaching Clinic

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Coaching Clinic

Well - lets hope there is one this weekend as we teach the Lions how to play 'hard' football, but how fantastic is this - My son is having some Sainters at his school for a special coaching clinic in June!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
TriColourDisciple
Club Player

I'm sure you'll be able to pull a few strings at work to enable to yourself to get down there that day - for the kids, of course.

My Kids had a couple of Bombers players at their school recently (Bock & Lovett) & when it came to question time, my kids were asking questions like "How do you think the Saints will go this year?" & "Who are your favourite Saints players?", etc.

Ahhh, That's me Girls!

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Of course - I will be there to 'help' the kids - like I was there last year when Dal was at the local football club!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!