noddy and robbo on the saints and rd7

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Loyal
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:Oh Loyal..... :roll:
what??
robbo flogging noddy for not getting on our wagon. the only wagon robbo is on is the punt road express stations to tigertown.
like i care what that fat old hairy muppet reckons or noddy for that matter.
noddy couldn't drive himself stupid with a bottle of vodka and a blue book.

muppets.
muppet getting angry all because i bagged his best mate judd who by the way was poor on the w/end.

then he goes on about rioli and the goal of the year. goal of the year! assist of the year i reckon, from bateman, who has done nothing since he has had a haircut. gone are the days when goal of the year was individual goal of the year. if you want goal of the year look at ablett or anyone else other than rioli. that was an assist.

starsign
Club Player

if we had of had Juddy since R1 how far up our current list of the 22/25 09 starters would we have to sacrifice via the salary cap?? Just a guess cos I wouldn't know, but would Jimmy , Mini, Geary , Zac salaries cover his ??? Maybe CJ too ....and would his extra value to us over the past 7 weeks equate to their loss considering who would we have replaced them with ? and would we have a better percentage now, ?? 'cos we sure couldn't have anymore premiership points! in fact we may well have less
just an angle to consider in the debate!
or perhaps to merely have got him from the Blues we would have had to give them Goddard & Kozi and them some ????

one champion doesn't equate to 4 or 5 of our current side of goers at present in my book!