Expect Gardy to stick it up to Milkshake!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Expect Gardy to stick it up to Milkshake!!

I don't think there is any love lost between MG and Mick Milkshake.

I can recall one time when Collingwood was playing against the Eagles and Mick talking of relationships he still had with various eagles players. At that time he still had regular contact with Cousins, Wirrapunda and others he had coached. He said Michael Gardiner was a different kettle of fish, he said once he left the Eagles, MG didn't speak to him at all and completely ignored him if they where in a room. At the time MM said he was bemused by this behaviour of MG as he said he had never experienced it from other Eagles players nor from Bulldogs players when he left the Bullies.

Maintain the rage Gardy....what ever the reason ....froth up Mickey's mob :evil: :evil: :evil:

loris
Saintsational Legend

Looks like Patrick Smith has been reading Saintsational again. :lol:

This post of mine on 4 May must have caused him to trawl back through Mickey Milkshakes articles until he found the article I was referring to in 2006. Good research Patrick......I'm glad I tweaked your memory........ lets hope Gardy reads papers now!!!!

Mr Smith's article is in today's Australian it's titled "Mick's words are back to bite him.............. sorry I dont know how to do links, but I'm sure Mickey Milkshake wont thank Patrick for brining this to light again.

Maybe Saintbrat could link it up for us???

Glad to be of service to you Mr Smith for giving to some info for your column.....you live to write another one...that's 3 I've given you from my posting on this site ....... magnanimous aren't I sir??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

saint vince
Club Player

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

patrick smith wrote:If he both reads the paper and has the memory of a laptop, then King might just do some dreadful damage when he leads the ruck against Collingwood at Etihad Stadium in the only Monday night match of the season.
huh?

saint vince
Club Player

I noticed that typo from Mr SMITH.

loris
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:
patrick smith wrote:If he both reads the paper and has the memory of a laptop, then King might just do some dreadful damage when he leads the ruck against Collingwood at Etihad Stadium in the only Monday night match of the season.
huh?
And he doesn't know how to proof read either :wink:

Do we have to do everything for him on Sainstational....give him stories and also edit his writings????? Some want everything don't they :wink: :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:Looks like Patrick Smith has been reading Saintsational again. :lol:

This post of mine on 4 May must have caused him to trawl back through Mickey Milkshakes articles until he found the article I was referring to in 2006. Good research Patrick......I'm glad I tweaked your memory........ lets hope Gardy reads papers now!!!!

Mr Smith's article is in today's Australian it's titled "Mick's words are back to bite him.............. sorry I dont know how to do links, but I'm sure Mickey Milkshake wont thank Patrick for brining this to light again.

Maybe Saintbrat could link it up for us???

Glad to be of service to you Mr Smith for giving to some info for your column.....you live to write another one...that's 3 I've given you from my posting on this site ....... magnanimous aren't I sir??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

where would fatprick be without us loris.... :wink: :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

"If he both reads the paper and has the memory of a laptop, then King might just do some dreadful damage when he leads the ruck against Collingwood at Etihad Stadium in the only Monday night match of the season."

you beat me to it mate......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

I think Gardy is 100% correct - I'd ignore Malthouse as well, wouldn't you. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
aussiejones
Club Player

Why bother to write that stuff Smith ?

It tells us nothing we need to know, except perhaps that Smith still hates St Kilda. If I were MG I would ignore Mick too.