Anticipation....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Anticipation....

Eastern wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
saintsRrising wrote: But tomorrow Monday will DRAG all day till that ball bounces.
Your Monday will drag??? Tomorrow is my first day back at work since before Easter :shock: :shock: :shock:
That is a BIG statement. In the interest of accuracy, I think it should be changed to; Place of Employment :shock: :roll: :wink: !!
Don't you mean it's where he will loiter for the purpose of someone recognising him. Which in turn enables them to pay him as they think he is part of the company? :P

HarveysDeciple

Sucks. I had to work today, then all night tonight. So been up since 8am stewing over it lol.

Will sleep till 1 thankfully so that kills most of Monday. then it all starts again :cry:

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

at uni at the moment, no way i can concentrate.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
saint vince
Club Player

At home trying to kill time with the kids. Dropping them at the wifes work at 3.30 the train in. Be there when the doors open. Very bored though now time is standing still. Monday night games suck.